PDA

View Full Version : Ocean City Maryland Bike Week (09/13 - 09/16)

Boriken
09-09-2012, 06:11 PM
I will be going over on Cape May/Lewes Ferry after work on Friday 09/14 and returning on Sunday 09/16, anybody else going?

BigAbyss
09-17-2012, 04:06 AM
Damn wish i saw this sooner i did a turn and burn on saturday

kentompkins
09-17-2012, 04:38 AM
Boriken....

Tell us about your weekend.

kt

I will be going over on Cape May/Lewes Ferry after work on Friday 09/14 and returning on Sunday 09/16, anybody else going?

Boriken
09-22-2012, 06:49 PM
On the ferry to Lewes, DE by pure chance I met with a friend heading in the same direction and since both of us where riding solo we dicided to hook up and spend the weekend together. There were some organized rydes but we dicided to go at it alone which was impossible because every where we went to there were atleast a hundred bikes going in the same direction. We visited all the vendor sites, attended a couple of greet and meet events, made new friends from other states, and saw many spyders. Needless to say I spend a lot of time answering questions about the spyder, had people taking pictures of and with the RT-S (had the time of my life). I have to say the this has been the best bike rally that I had the opprtunity to attend, I had never in my life seen so many motorcycles together before. Next on my bucket list of "Bike Rallies" for 2013 is Sturgis and/or Daytona.