PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Lamont

mdr
09-08-2012, 04:32 PM
I just wanted to publicly thank Lamont for setting up an excellent:thumbup: site and attracting so many great ryders who provided great advice (and comedic moments) over the years. I still remember the anticipation of reading the early forum messages back in the day and waiting for my spyder to be delivered. As I write this message I'm sure Lamont is keeping everyone happy at the bbq. I was a premiere edition owner, and just sold my Spyder today. I've been a member since the beginning, and although I didn't post as much as some of the other members, I regularly visited. I hope everyone enjoys their spyders as much as I did.

TicketBait
09-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Very nice well spoken words. Don't know if we ever got to meet, we live less than 30 miles from each other. I checked out your ride you just sold with less than 1300 miles on a 2008 :yikes::bowdown: There is some lucky new owner, hope you told him or her about this fantastic site :cheers: Good luck with what ever you venture on to:thumbup:

ticketbait

cjackg
09-08-2012, 08:48 PM
:2thumbs:

Thanks Lamont! Fantastic 3-day event! We're ready for the next one! :roflblack:

mdr
09-09-2012, 12:55 AM
Very nice well spoken words. Don't know if we ever got to meet, we live less than 30 miles from each other. I checked out your ride you just sold with less than 1300 miles on a 2008 :yikes::bowdown: There is some lucky new owner, hope you told him or her about this fantastic site :cheers: Good luck with what ever you venture on to:thumbup:

ticketbait

Thanks, Ticketbait. My Spyder actually had a little over 5,000 miles, which means the new owner still got a great ryde. I did pass along info about this site to the new owner and hope he decides to join.