PDA

View Full Version : spreading the joy

FlaBound
09-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Have had my spyder for 3 days now. Despite the demands of the work week, I've managed to put about 150 miles of pure joy on it. My wife and I just returned from the most fun grocery shopping trip we've ever had.
As we were pulling into the driveway, my recently widowed 80 year old neighbor's daughter was across the street. So we pulled in.
I told her to get her mom, I want to take her for a ride.
Well dang nabbit, we went for a nice ride. I haven't seen her that full of joy in years.
If there were any reservation about this purchase, that ride wiped them away.
The look in her eyes was worth a million bucks.

twain
09-07-2012, 07:48 PM
Good job. :thumbup:

quickster47
09-07-2012, 08:14 PM
You are da' man! Great job on spreading the joy. :thumbup:

Carl

ARtraveler
09-07-2012, 11:02 PM
:congrats: on the new ryde. :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

d.o.spyder-rts
09-08-2012, 01:21 AM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your purchase and taking the widow for a ride. Dale

btcherm
09-08-2012, 04:13 AM
:welcome::congrats::2thumbs:

Ivorspyder
09-08-2012, 06:12 AM
:congrats:On your new Ryde.
Ivor:spyder:

NitroCircus Spyder
09-08-2012, 06:46 AM
That was so nice of you that you made someone so happy! It really makes you feel good when you do something nice for someone else and a smile for me goes a long way. Happy riding. :)

Rar
09-08-2012, 06:54 AM
:congrats: On your new :spyder2: Wishing you many more miles of happy times. :clap::clap:

Bob Denman
09-08-2012, 07:46 AM
And it's only going to get better!! :ohyea::ohyea::ohyea: :congrats:

CyncySpyder
09-08-2012, 08:30 AM
:congrats: & :welcome:

Captain Fin
09-08-2012, 09:05 AM
[QUOTE=FlaBound;511810]Have had my spyder for 3 days now. Despite the demands of the work week, I've managed to put about 150 miles of pure joy on it. My wife and I just returned from the most fun grocery shopping trip we've ever had.
As we were pulling into the driveway, my recently widowed 80 year old neighbor's daughter was across the street. So we pulled in.
Well dang nabbit, we went for a nice ride. I haven't seen her that full of joy in years.
The look in her eyes was worth a million bucks.[/QUOTE:yes:Glad you are with us and part of the gang. Why are you FlaBound?]

YPILOT
09-08-2012, 09:19 AM
:congrats: on the new obsession.:spyder:
Thanks for being your neighbor's angel. We all need more people that cares for others.
Ryde with pride.

FlaBound
09-08-2012, 09:53 AM
[QUOTE=FlaBound;511810]Have had my spyder for 3 days now. Despite the demands of the work week, I've managed to put about 150 miles of pure joy on it. My wife and I just returned from the most fun grocery shopping trip we've ever had.
The look in her eyes was worth a million bucks.[/QUOTE:yes:Glad you are with us and part of the gang. Why are you FlaBound?]

I'm a little less than 3 years from retirement. Wife and I own a few houses in The Villages in Florida, AND CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE THERE!.
So...( Good Lord willing)....I'm FlaBound :)

Cruzr Joe
09-08-2012, 01:32 PM
Have had my spyder for 3 days now. Despite the demands of the work week, I've managed to put about 150 miles of pure joy on it. My wife and I just returned from the most fun grocery shopping trip we've ever had.
The look in her eyes was worth a million bucks.

Spyder owner for only three days and already chasing eligable women, you go guy.

Jor

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD