PDA

View Full Version : Spacetrucker Is Home In Oregon now.

spacetrucker
09-06-2012, 05:15 PM
Hello to all. Well Iam home now in oregon. Feeling good. so good I took the spyder out for drive. I know Bad boy but you just cant seat around and here the call from the spyder RIDE ME RIDE ME.. did ok on it but very weak but did it now have to rest. will do PT here at home for now. I will try to get to our Club meeting on sunday if I feel good but will have some one drive me. the spyder took a lot out of me but was great. so now in bed and resting. so thanks to all for your parys, it dose work. right side is a lot better, and holding on was hard but good. now just rest and PT and will be ready to fly the big road soon... thanks. all see you soon on the road. john w. :yes::clap: ps can call any time you want now.......:ohyea:

NancysToy
09-06-2012, 05:34 PM
:clap::clap::clap:

That's good news, indeed! Thanks for letting us know.

Jeriatric
09-06-2012, 05:50 PM
Back on the horse already :thumbup: Go slow.......but go :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

It's a happy day for all of us.

DocRags
09-06-2012, 06:36 PM
Fabulous news! :2thumbs: Your SpyderLover family is all pulling for you! :yes::yes: Don't overdo it, though. May you get stronger every day.

Netminder
09-06-2012, 06:44 PM
:2thumbs:Glad to hear you got a ride in! :ohyea:All the best to you and your family!

stevedfive
09-06-2012, 06:49 PM
That's fantastic! :thumbup: Life just keeps getting better.

:lecturef_smilie: Now take it easy and not over do it..

bmwlarry
09-06-2012, 07:14 PM
OMG!!! How exciting is this! John, My wife and I were planning on taking the spyder up to the breakfast and then on the ride to the animal park but if you do not have a ride and want to go, We could use the car and see you do not mis it!!
Call me
Larry Kniess

spyderdan
09-06-2012, 10:21 PM
Hey John, glad to hear you are back home and so happy that you were able to get a ride in too! Hope to see you Saturday, but don't overdue it! We want you to get all healthy again for all the rides we have planned for 2013! Talk with you soon.

Dan

d.o.spyder-rts
09-07-2012, 12:33 AM
Great to hear your home and doing better. Like its all ready been said, take it slow, the spyder will be there waiting ro you. Dale

Ivorspyder
09-07-2012, 04:50 AM
Great News.Keep getting stronger everyday:clap:
Ivor:spyder:

GloryRyders
09-07-2012, 05:21 AM
:2thumbs: Great news! :congrats: on making it home!:yes:

Bob Denman
09-07-2012, 07:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZqRL7nJB48

:congrats: I'm glad to hear that the spirit is strong-enough to carry you; for now! :thumbup:

murphybrown
09-07-2012, 08:07 AM
Wow you must be fast tracking back to good health. That is so awesome...every time I hear what your next step to full recovery is going to be, then in just a short while you have surpassed that and are on new fast track. Already back on your Spyder (so :yes::yes::yes:). PT at home...now that is another :thumbup:...for me there is no place like home....BUT even though you are proving you are one tough dude...I am still keeping the "insurance" of :pray::pray: for your total healing and recovery...John welcome home to your personal home and to posting on your Spyderlovers "home" forum....you're the man!!!:firstplace:

sealfloorboards
09-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Hey wino, this s a great surprise.:clap: Just when I think I know what's up, you turn the tables on us. Go figure:dontknow:. Gail and I are going to Seattle this weekend so I'll have to catch up with you next week. I'll call later today. Take it easy, a don't need to rush back too fast, we'er not going anywhere:lecturef_smilie:.

Recover in comfort,
John

spacetrucker
09-07-2012, 11:57 AM
You are all right. To day is a hard day for me. Up at 6 am ,then PT and now done for the day and feel like some one ran my dum A.. Over. So back to bed and rest. Yes the bike ride was hard on me but it made me get up this am for PT and makes me know I can still ride. But now well just to burn out to do anything more for the day .. Until 5 pm then PT some more on me. Hope you all have a great rides this weekend and be safe......sorry will not make Sunday Club ride do to I burn out now. But next mo will hope to be better. Thanks all see you also on? I hope.........