PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for tech day video

shelbydave
09-06-2012, 12:47 PM
How do you fold the travel cover to fit in that little pouch???:shocked::shocked: :roflblack::roflblack:

NancysToy
09-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Just stuff it in. It isn't called a "stuff sack" for nothing. Most people that have problems are trying to fold or roll the cover. Just grab a handfiul and shove it to the bottom, then repeat until finished. try it, it really works.

grumpybob
09-06-2012, 01:44 PM
Just stuff it in. It isn't called a "stuff sack" for nothing. Most people that have problems are trying to fold or roll the cover. Just grab a handfiul and shove it to the bottom, then repeat until finished. try it, it really works.

:agree: That is what I do and it works great!!

CyncySpyder
09-06-2012, 03:24 PM
:agree: It takes a little doing at first, but yeahnojokedon't try being neat and folding it upnojokemakes it harder:lecturef_smilie: as Scotty said & Teddy agrees:roflblack::yes:JUST STUFF IT:yes::roflblack::thumbup:

Cruzr Joe
09-06-2012, 03:32 PM
Yeah stuff it, i mean the cover.

Cruzr joe

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD

Netminder
09-06-2012, 03:52 PM
:agree:

revjvegas
09-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Folding it is actually the worst thing you can do to it.

The creases where you repeatedly fold it in the same place over and over again over time weaken the material and will eventually cause it to tear/breakdown in that location.

Same is true for items like tents, sleeping bags, etc.

If it came with a stuff sac ... stuff it.