PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Connecticut with one of these on order?

1BlackWidow
12-12-2007, 07:39 AM
Just trying to get an idea of who in CT is getting one. We will have to hook up when they all come in and put a ride together!

1BlackWidow
03-26-2008, 07:45 PM
I cant believe that I have had this on here since December and NO ONE is from Connecticut??? Man, how cool is that? Looks like I'll be the only one driving around with a Spydy if I ever get it!!! :bigthumbsup:

flyjake
03-26-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm from Westfield, MA, on the Northern CT border. I've been told that mine will be coming in sometime the middle of April, according to John at Flamingo Motorsports, Palmer. I am getting SO restless! I do know a few others have come into MA; hopefully we can all get together sometime this summer.

jeuchler
03-26-2008, 09:22 PM
I'm from Westfield, MA, on the Northern CT border. I've been told that mine will be coming in sometime the middle of April, according to John at Flamingo Motorsports, Palmer. I am getting SO restless! I do know a few others have come into MA; hopefully we can all get together sometime this summer.

Look to the left to see how many posts I have put up---does THAT tell you how restless I am?! :joke:

(Northwestern Mass. Ordered April, 2007. Still waiting.)

DLPeace
03-26-2008, 11:36 PM
I'm from Poughkeepsie NY off 84 about 20min from u

braaap
03-28-2008, 01:22 PM
Actually, I am from CT and picked mine up from John at Flamingo on March 13! Only have 270 miles on, as the weather has not been cooperating (as I'm sure you know!).

RocketLady
03-28-2008, 07:22 PM
1BlackWidow- could it possibly be the "boys" are afraid of you? You do know what a black widow does ? Hehe ..Just weave a web and watch them appear . Here in Florida we also have brown widows that are very aggressive.