PDA

View Full Version : John from Elka

Netminder
09-03-2012, 09:29 AM
I just wanted to do a shout out to John from ELKA shocks. When I got my shocks installed by him , Len and Steve at Lake Placid, I had no room to bring my stock shocks back. John said no problem as ELKA is located in Montreal, he would bring them back at arrange to have them dropped off:clap:.Sure enough he emailed me last week to say he would be in Saint-Sauveur (a town next to mine) on Sunday for dinner. So we took the Spyder out and met him. I think this was excellent of him and really appreciate him doing it! Thanks John , hope you guys enjoyed the restaurant and your celebration. Love the ELKAs :yes::yes:

Buttsy
09-03-2012, 09:31 AM
+ 1 on the customer service!:thumbup:

epiphysis
09-03-2012, 10:37 AM
they all were very nice to deal with......I'm glad I upgraded!!:yes:

Trooper
09-04-2012, 09:30 AM
It was my pleasure, and I apologise for not being able to meet sooner as August was a pretty busy month for me in terms of workload.

I hope you got to enjoy the great riding weather we had this past weekend !!

BajaRon
09-04-2012, 09:38 AM
It was my pleasure, and I apologise for not being able to meet sooner as August was a pretty busy month for me in terms of workload.

Quality product, quality service. This is what it is all about. Yet so many vendors, dealers and retailers still have not figured it out. I have never met anyone who has purchased Elka products or dealt with their customer service that was not extremely satisfied.

I know we are quick to complain here if we are done wrong or if the product does not live up to the advertisement. But I am happy to say that we also give credit where credit is due. Elka has earned the praise they receive. :thumbup:

spyder3
09-04-2012, 03:10 PM

You must be ready for a few shirley temples I'd imagine:roflblack:

Netminder
09-04-2012, 04:11 PM

Not a problem John, I was just happy to have a way to get them home! We did get in some great riding , thanks again?

SteveMac
09-04-2012, 05:14 PM

Now THAT's funny! :thumbup::roflblack::thumbup:

CMA Cowboy
09-04-2012, 07:41 PM
We did not get to meet John at Spyderfest but Kathy and I both love our Elkas. Thanks John for a quality product.

Trooper
09-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Quality product, quality service. This is what it is all about. Yet so many vendors, dealers and retailers still have not figured it out. I have never met anyone who has purchased Elka products or dealt with their customer service that was not extremely satisfied.

I know we are quick to complain here if we are done wrong or if the product does not live up to the advertisement. But I am happy to say that we also give credit where credit is due. Elka has earned the praise they receive. :thumbup:

Thank you for the very kind words sir. It truly means the world to me when a man such as yourself shares such words. Thank you very, very much. :bowdown:

:roflblack:

At a Rangers game perhaps? lol

spyder3
09-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Thank you for the very kind words sir. It truly means the world to me when a man such as yourself shares such words. Thank you very, very much. :bowdown:

At a Rangers game perhaps? lol

you mean IF there is a hockey season.....:banghead:

Trooper
09-05-2012, 01:57 PM
you mean IF there is a hockey season.....:banghead:

Yeah, its not looking good as it stands. That means im gonna have to hang around with my wife on Saturday nights. :sour: