PDA

View Full Version : Just an FYI:

TeddyBearHohma
08-31-2012, 12:04 PM
I will be offline for about 2 weeks as I am in the transition phase of my Afghanistan tour. I am looking forward to meeting everyone once I return stateside. I will be off and on when I can get on a work computer or my iPad if I can ever figure out how to get it to work on forums...LOL. You all be safe, have a great weekend at Lamont's wish I was there. Better believe I'll be there next year (baring any National Emergency or deployment to another Combat Zone)!

Safe Ryding and I'll see ya on the Road! :2thumbs::doorag:;):yes:

Jeriatric
08-31-2012, 12:09 PM
Don't worry about us. Take care of yourself. Thanks for your willingness to do OUR heavy lifting.

:pray:

spyder3
08-31-2012, 12:12 PM
Thank you!! and please be safe:pray:

Rar
08-31-2012, 12:50 PM
Stay safe :pray: And thank you for serving. :bowdown:

Spyder777
08-31-2012, 01:05 PM
God bless you soldier.

grumpybob
08-31-2012, 01:29 PM
Come home safe and sound!! Good Luck.

btcherm
08-31-2012, 01:39 PM
Take care of yourself.be careful,and trust your heart it know:ohyea:from an x army vet fifth armor division:2thumbs:52496

ARtraveler
08-31-2012, 02:10 PM
Stay safe and thanks for serving. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

BaldEagle
08-31-2012, 05:56 PM
Brother, Guys and gals like you are the reason we're not speaking German, Japanese or Farsi. A huge thank you to you and all the other members of the armed forces. Good luck and stay safe. We'll be pulling for your safe return.:bowdown::doorag:

John

donnellpj
08-31-2012, 07:10 PM
Thank you for your service, Teddy. Keep your head down, and stay safe.

Hopefully you can get online when you get there. :rolleyes:

TeddyBearHohma
09-23-2012, 06:55 PM
I'm back, I have a place to live, and I'm back to work this week. However by Spyder is still AWOL. I posted on facebook about this earlier. It's just getting to me that I paid for a delivery to happen before I returned from Afghanistan so that my bike was here before me. So I could attend my MSF class and be able to drive my rig onto post and store it at my house. However that has not happened because the delivery company has failed to meet the delivery date they were paid for. So I am still Sypderless and now out the money for my MSF class. I now have to pay for a second class at a more expensive school because there are no more open class dates at the closer one and I have to find another place to store my rig off post until I complete the course because my friend that was going to store my rig is going on leave this week with his wife to relax after being deployed with us for the year. I can't say as I blame him but now I'm out looking for a place to store my rig because the delivery company couldn't meet their deadline. This is why we have deadlines, people need things by a certain time and this is how we schedule the following events. I had everything ready for my ryde to be here and take this class, now I'm out the MSF course I needed, and have no Spyder to ryde. This sucks, I could have spent the whole 3 day weekend ryding around and getting comfortable on my rig.

shrubs
09-23-2012, 07:18 PM
Welcome Home and thank-you for your service!

SpyderAnn01
09-23-2012, 07:31 PM
Welcome home and I'm sorry to hear that the delivery company has screwed up your plans. I hope you get your Spyder soon and get your MSF class scheduled.

spyder3
09-23-2012, 07:33 PM
Welcome home, and thank you! sucks about the spyder but..it will come-)

2Gunns
09-26-2012, 08:57 AM
I'm back, I have a place to live, and I'm back to work this week. However by Spyder is still AWOL. I posted on facebook about this earlier. It's just getting to me that I paid for a delivery to happen before I returned from Afghanistan so that my bike was here before me. So I could attend my MSF class and be able to drive my rig onto post and store it at my house. However that has not happened because the delivery company has failed to meet the delivery date they were paid for. So I am still Sypderless and now out the money for my MSF class. I now have to pay for a second class at a more expensive school because there are no more open class dates at the closer one and I have to find another place to store my rig off post until I complete the course because my friend that was going to store my rig is going on leave this week with his wife to relax after being deployed with us for the year. I can't say as I blame him but now I'm out looking for a place to store my rig because the delivery company couldn't meet their deadline. This is why we have deadlines, people need things by a certain time and this is how we schedule the following events. I had everything ready for my ryde to be here and take this class, now I'm out the MSF course I needed, and have no Spyder to ryde. This sucks, I could have spent the whole 3 day weekend ryding around and getting comfortable on my rig.

I was in fayetteville this weekend and thought about you...sure hope that RT made it home. Give me a shout when you are ready to ryde, I'm over in laurinburg (about 40 miles)

Rar
09-26-2012, 12:31 PM
WELCOME HOME. :clap::clap::clap: I'm sorry about your :spyder2: delivery and storage problems. I hope everything comes together smoothly for you, so you can get on with your spydering. The MSF courses are expensive and it's horrible you have to pay twice. Is there any chance you can get a refund for the class you were unable to take?

bruiser
09-26-2012, 08:06 PM
Dude, that's the pits. Glad you made it home Bro. Hope to meet you soon.

TeddyBearHohma
10-05-2012, 02:40 PM
My spyder arrived, however she arrived too late for me to attend the MSF course I paid for. So after she arrived I went to the DMV and got my temporary license so I could take the MSF BRC on post. I attended and passed on my first attempt at riding anything on two wheels since I was a kid getting a 21 speed bike. So now I have her out and about getting things ready to ride her some more. I went this morning and I know have NC plates instead of the temp tags she was riding on. I want to thank everyone for their support and I'm still working with the dealership to refund part if not all my transport payment since they didn't meet the delivery date we agreed upon. Now I just have to get the new headlights installed and look at how to get the Lamonster HWPs installed. Wish me luck and I'll see you out there.

Jon

aka TeddyBear Hohman