PDA

View Full Version : How Many Spyder's in Georgia

GaSpyderRider
12-04-2007, 08:33 AM
I am new to this forum and have not purchased a Spyder yet, but was wondering how many are in Georgia. These look like a lot of fun.
Billy

Lamonster
12-05-2007, 07:04 AM
I am new to this forum and have not purchased a Spyder yet, but was wondering how many are in Georgia. These look like a lot of fun.
Billy

Hey Billy, good to see you here. Right now they are slim pickins around here. If you want one you need to get on the list soon. I know you said you were looking to get two of them, that might help. For the price I think you are getting a lot of machine. :doorag:

DaStump
12-05-2007, 07:41 AM
I picked up mine recently. I live in Georgia about 40 miles south of Atlanta. I've yet to see one in GA but I cant say for certain I am the first.

E.Z.

GaSpyderRider
12-05-2007, 11:13 AM
DaStump
What part of Georgia do you live in. I live at Buford. How do you like the Spyder?
Billy

wrenchmn
12-06-2007, 11:05 AM
I am in Powder Springs ,Ga (20miles west of Atl )
Picked mine up Nov 2nd and it is currently in for brake recall.
Can Am and my Dealer have been fantastic and what a fun
all beit differant machne.

AnthonyG
12-06-2007, 08:10 PM
My dealer just called me and I am picking my up the first of next week. I live in Cochran, Ga. I have number 33 and I ordered it in early March. I am a Ski Doo rider from Michigan and I can't wait to get on my new Spyder. It will be like riding a sled on pavement. I have been riding and racing Ski-Doo's for over 25 years. Now it is time to have fun in the warm weather on a Spyder.

GaSpyderRider
12-07-2007, 08:11 AM
Nitromotorsports
That sounds great :congrats:, looks like late Jan or Feb for me. What dealer are you buying from?
Billy

DaStump
12-07-2007, 10:06 AM
I am in Griffin, GA, I bought from Jacksonville powersports, do yall know one closer I could use for service? Ya, lets get up and ride, the looks im getting are priceless lol. I could only imagine what kinda attention 3 or 4 going down the road would get.

E.Z.

AnthonyG
12-07-2007, 09:14 PM
I purchased mine from Jimmy at Pensacola Motorsports. Jimmy is great to deal with. I plan on going down with my enclosed trailer this next week and picking mine up. I am up for getting together for a ride. Let me know when you would like to get together. This time of year I am doing marketing for my teams. From February throughout the year until November I attend events with the teams I represent at NHRA, IHRA, World of Oulaws events. If you would ever like to ride to one of these and attend the race let me know. I think that we should get a commision from Bombardier for doing their representation for them. I will have to contact my friend in higher places with Bombardier.

DaStump
12-07-2007, 11:38 PM
Sounds good nitro... we'll have to do that. and yeah, contact them, make'em give us some "marketing" leather jackets and gear or such. :agree:

wrenchmn
12-08-2007, 05:48 PM
I smell a trip to the strip coming up... Maybe REYNOLDS ,GA for one of their events?
May just be forced for a trip down the track

AnthonyG
12-08-2007, 11:29 PM
I can do better than a trip down the track I can put you on the starting line with a Top Fuel team. If you have never been on the track next to a Nitro Funny Car or a Top Fuel car you are in for a big surprise. We will have to plan to go to one of the NHRA or IHRA events. I also work with one of the World of Outlaw teams and they are a blast also. For long trips that you don't want to ride all the way to I have a 24' enclosed trailer that I am sure we can two spyder in.

GaSpyderRider
12-09-2007, 08:01 AM
I am working on getting 2 Spyders buy the end of Jan, one for my wife and one for me. We test rode one yesturday, what a blast. Looks like there will be good many around the Atlanta area. Looking foward to some group rides this year. Does anybody have plans on taking there Spyder to Daytona for Bike Week?
Billy

GaSpyderRider
12-10-2007, 08:03 AM
Welcome SAWMAN10 another Ga Rider.
Billy

DaStump
12-10-2007, 08:11 AM
gratz Sawman, hope to see you on the road in the future. :bigthumbsup: