PDA

View Full Version : How many Chapters of SPYDER RYDERS of America can Washington Support?

spyderman051
08-30-2012, 07:12 PM
I have chatted with Ken from Spyder Riders of America to see if there were any other chapter besides the Columbia river Chapter and the question was asked how many Spyder Riders does Washington have? He was mentioning That each Chapter needs 5 members to start one chapter in any given geographical area, Meaning not so close that they interfear with each other but close enough to help each other.So do we have enough folks to organize a chapter say in the Bremerton or Shelton area? Seattle area? Yakima or eastern area?I would like to collect five from the greater south puget sound area if possible to start a chapter Any Takers? or Questions?

murphybrown
08-31-2012, 07:49 AM
Any other interested in NCWA...please contact me...:thumbup:
Have a great day. :yes:

spacetrucker
09-01-2012, 01:57 AM
Hi mb, Iam doing better now got all my tubes pulled out and new hart is working on it own, so did you go to Yellowstone and have a good ride.ok will call you soon thks. Be safe and ride on .....

murphybrown
09-01-2012, 09:48 AM
Hi mb, Iam doing better now got all my tubes pulled out and new hart is working on it own, so did you go to Yellowstone and have a good ride.ok will call you soon thks. Be safe and ride on .....

Wahoo Hello Hello and BIG HUG and tears of joy seeing your post by YOU!!!!:thumbup: Yep I spent a week in Yellowstone area...it was lovely and wonderful and will do again and again and again...I never tire of ryding or seeing the beauty that God has given us...yesterday was a nice ryde over HiWay 20 No Cascades Hiway...traffic was a little heavy but no issues just all those cagers and motorcycles headed for the last "big" weekend. Had a friend say don't you just love 3 day weekends and I said no I totally prefer my 7 day weekends!!!! Headed to Okanogan in a few minutes..Granddaughter, freshman in HS, made varsity volleyball team and has first jamboree so Grandma HAS to cheer her on!! John you are :firstplace: and I am so :yes::yes: to "hear" from you...and will continue with many many :pray::pray: for your improvement. Hey let's ryde back to Spyderfest 2013 together...shhhh we might even let John, Sealfloorboards, join us!!!
Later and more hugs for you...