PDA

View Full Version : Going to be down to two rides today....

Lamonster
12-02-2007, 09:50 AM
.....well one and when the Spyder get's here I'll have two. ;) Sold my Boss Hoss and the guy is picking it up today. :'( I'm going to miss her but I'll be on another V8 soon enough. Had to make room for the Spyder and it looks like I'm next on the list. :bigthumbsup:

spyderwoman
12-02-2007, 10:22 AM
i brought my baby home to nc yesterday! ;D black/silver # 664 is safe in the garage. we went to jacksonville powersports in florida to pick it up thursday. we stayed an extra day to ride. we put 245 miles on it friday! all the stress, pain and worry quickly went away. it will be worth the wait, i promise. they got in 5 bikes last week so maybe brp is finally getting it together. i wanted to thank byron, robert and doug at jacksonville powersports. they were great! their service dept. was great too. my husband walked into the showroom, saw the rims on the wall and told them to put them on! the pictures do not do them justice, you have to see them in person. they look awesome! i hope to see everyone in tennesse in sept.!!!!

Lamonster
12-02-2007, 02:21 PM
i brought my baby home to nc yesterday! ;D black/silver # 664 is safe in the garage. we went to jacksonville powersports in florida to pick it up thursday. we stayed an extra day to ride. we put 245 miles on it friday! all the stress, pain and worry quickly went away. it will be worth the wait, i promise. they got in 5 bikes last week so maybe brp is finally getting it together. i wanted to thank byron, robert and doug at jacksonville powersports. they were great! their service dept. was great too. my husband walked into the showroom, saw the rims on the wall and told them to put them on! the pictures do not do them justice, you have to see them in person. they look awesome! i hope to see everyone in tennesse in sept.!!!!

That's great. Got any pics of your new ride? :doorag:

spyderwoman
12-02-2007, 07:13 PM
yes i do but i'm not to sure how to post them. i've got to download them from my camera first and then i'll try to get them on here tonight. it may take me awhile! ::)

draboo
12-03-2007, 12:57 AM
.....well one and when the Spyder get's here I'll have two. ;) Sold my Boss Hoss and the guy is picking it up today. :'( I'm going to miss her but I'll be on another V8 soon enough. Had to make room for the Spyder and it looks like I'm next on the list. :bigthumbsup:

Congratulations are in order. Oh,wait... :congrats: ;D

Spyderman
12-05-2007, 03:44 PM
Is your wife still going to be the primary rider? My wife loves this thing and she finds it more comfortable than I do being 4'11". I can only enjoy it for short distances as I really need the pegs lower and forward more.