PDA

View Full Version : Toulsey Motorsports is auctioning a Spyder off on Ebay!!!

Ryno
11-28-2007, 10:29 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230195468026&rd=1

Tousley Motorsports
1400 County Road E E
St. Paul, MN 55110
Phone: 1-800-868-7539 EXT 258

Instead of selling it to the next guy in line maybe???

I allready shot e-mails to the necessary parties involved.. But a starting price of $$19,000 Naaahhh they arent being crooked at all..

I will say this, John at Action Jet Sports in Bradenton Florida, is not charging any extra fees, no delivery fees, No BS... I will pay 14,999 Plus tax.. and thats it.

He is the sales manager, and I must say he will get all of my business in the future. Ethics in sales produces return customers..

smokster
11-28-2007, 11:59 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230195468026&rd=1

Tousley Motorsports
1400 County Road E E
St. Paul, MN 55110
Phone: 1-800-868-7539 EXT 258

Instead of selling it to the next guy in line maybe???

I allready shot e-mails to the necessary parties involved.. But a starting price of $$19,000 Naaahhh they arent being crooked at all..

I will say this, John at Action Jet Sports in Bradenton Florida, is not charging any extra fees, no delivery fees, No BS... I will pay 14,999 Plus tax.. and thats it.

He is the sales manager, and I must say he will get all of my business in the future. Ethics in sales produces return customers..

MSRP plus tax only, quite amazing.
Lucky you

Ryno
11-29-2007, 01:11 PM
BTW The Ebay listing was closed as of this morning.. seems BRP does not appreciate retailers abusing demand for a product.

Spyderman
11-29-2007, 08:46 PM
But it stated that the dealer "bought it back from the owner which constituted a "used" unit so BRP has no right to get involved. If this dealer has no more new to sell than it has every right to ask for market value.

Spyderman
11-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Just wait till Chrysler starts selling it's limited production of 5000 2008 Challengers. You won't be able to buy them anywhere's near MSRP. No differance.

AnthonyG
11-29-2007, 10:23 PM
Bombardier had nothing to do with this, this time. I wrote to them and told them I was going to put a story in all of the snowmobile magazines and ATV magazines. In which I would have but, they wrote me back and stated that they had removed it. This is just not right for a well know dealer to do something like this. If indead the customer purchased this and title it. Then why wouldn't the customer put it on e-bay himself. He is not going to lose money doing this as if he does not get what he wants for it he then does not sell it. This was just way out of line for them to try something like this, with customers waiting in line with deposits on units since back in February and March and still not receive one.

Spyderman
11-29-2007, 11:08 PM
It does say it is titled and besides it's the same reason most people trade-in instead of retailing their vehicle, they just don't want to be bothered. If they indeed bought it back, then they have NO obligation to anyone "on line" waiting for theirs. Have you tried to get a Wii for the retail price? Try double, so why not charge 30k for the Spyder and the people who have the money and want them before Christmas will get them.

Spyderman
11-30-2007, 09:12 AM
Please understand that I am not sticking up for the dealer, I am sticking up for the free enterprise system we have. It is truly a case of supply and demand. Though it may not be fair, it still is the greatest system in the world. Remember, it also allows you to buy stuff cheap at Walmart!