PDA

View Full Version : Clearwater Glenda Price

REDSPY
08-28-2012, 05:16 PM
Any place to get Clearwater lights at a discount? Looks like $424.00 is the going price with free shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AbNormy
08-28-2012, 10:08 PM
Bought some Motolights at the BMW rally 50 w halogen, but now I wish I'd held out for the clearwaters.:banghead: are you mounting them on the A arms? Paid way more too by the time they installed them. initially they said they'd have to add a fuseblock but then they said it would take a lot more work to add the fuseblock. put the switch above the left engine vent. think they sit too low for anything but actual fog.

Any place to get Clearwater lights at a discount? Looks like $424.00 is the going price with free shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ICE
08-28-2012, 10:28 PM
I had the Clearwater Kristas installed on my RT at the Clearwater facilities. They are really really bright. They are mounted low like the Glendas shown on the Clearwater web site. They are a bit low and would benefit by bring mounted higher but the are so bright, did I say bright, they light up the road well. Clearwater is working on brackets the would mount the Krista under the mirrors. No eta or guarantee they will be available but a few request would give them some incentive.

The current location does work very well though.:clap:

Arr MiHardies
08-28-2012, 10:35 PM
The adaptive running lights from TricLED are also really nice, REALLY bright lights to consider.

AbNormy
08-28-2012, 11:40 PM
I had the Clearwater Kristas installed on my RT at the Clearwater facilities. They are really really bright. They are mounted low like the Glendas shown on the Clearwater web site. They are a bit low and would benefit by bring mounted higher but the are so bright, did I say bright, they light up the road well. Clearwater is working on brackets the would mount the Krista under the mirrors. No eta or guarantee they will be available but a few request would give them some incentive.

The current location does work very well though.:clap:

pics available?

Spy+
08-29-2012, 06:30 AM
The adaptive running lights from TricLED are also really nice, REALLY bright lights to consider.
I second that.. Fantastic lights..a must at agreat price!! Check their site for pics..