View Full Version : September Over Night Ride Room Info

Paula(Butch2025)
08-27-2012, 08:29 PM
September 15 & 16 Spyder Ride
Saw Mill Inn Hotel
Grand Rapids, MN
(Make your reservations before Sept. 1)
Tell them it's the "Caswell Ride"

We are planning to leave for our over night trip on Saturday morning, Sept. 15, at 10am. Les and Kaye Caswell will lead us up to Grand Rapids via some scenic country roads and with luck the fall colors should be starting to dot the hillsides along the way. We will be stopping for lunch and maybe a photo op or two also. Dinner will be at the Saw Mill Inn restaurant, then we'll all get a good nights sleep and start our ride to The Lost Forty (see the link below) after a hearty breakfast Sunday morning. After checking out this area we will start to wind our way home.

I sure hope those of you who have not had a chance to catch one of our rides can make plans to join us for this one!
--Paula

http://www.wildlifeviewingareas.com/wv-app/ParkDetail.aspx?ParkID=542

Paula(Butch2025)
08-28-2012, 04:56 PM
September 15 & 16 Spyder Ride
Saw Mill Inn Hotel
Grand Rapids, MN
(Make your reservations before Sept. 1)
Tell them it's the "Caswell Ride"

We are planning to leave for our over night trip on Saturday morning, Sept. 15, at 10am. Les and Kaye Caswell will lead us up to Grand Rapids via some scenic country roads and with luck the fall colors should be starting to dot the hillsides along the way. We will be stopping for lunch and maybe a photo op or two also. Dinner will be at the Saw Mill Inn restaurant, then we'll all get a good nights sleep and start our ride to The Lost Forty (see the link below) after a hearty breakfast Sunday morning. After checking out this area we will start to wind our way home.

I sure hope those of you who have not had a chance to catch one of our rides can make plans to join us for this one!
--Paula

http://www.wildlifeviewingareas.com/wv-app/ParkDetail.aspx?ParkID=542

Hey Minnesota SpyderLovers don't forget to call soon for your reservations at the Saw Mill Inn for our September 15th & 16th ride!

Rick55
09-05-2012, 09:36 PM
Hi

We made our reservations today and plan to be there.

Rick & Hope

MMcc
09-05-2012, 09:41 PM
We might only do the ride from Caswell's to Grand Rapids and then head for home. Many things going on and so little time.

Paula(Butch2025)
09-06-2012, 04:25 PM
We might only do the ride from Caswell's to Grand Rapids and then head for home. Many things going on and so little time.

Mike, we would love to have join us any part of the weekend. If you decide once you are up there that you would like to stay we'll help you find a room.

Paula(Butch2025)
09-12-2012, 06:22 AM
:clap:Only 3 more "sleeps" until our Fall Color Weekend Ride - If you are on the fence about coming with us, please jump off and get on your spyder to join us. We leave from Caswell Cycle in Mora, MN at 10am this Saturday, September 15, like usual and will return on Sunday later in the day. We are staying at the Saw Mill Inn, Grand Rapids, MN.

I have been looking at the color maps and I think we should see more color up North in the area we are headed. Still mostly green with one or two trees turning down here in Central Minnesota, so anything better than that will be pretty.

Even though we need rain, the forecast says it should be another dry weekend, so for us on our ride, that sounds good. Our weather man in dirt town says it's been getting pretty darn cold in the wee hours of the morning up north, so pack your cool weather gear!

Hope see you on Saturday (& Sunday), Paula

SethO
09-16-2012, 09:27 PM
was some great weather, I got my bike back the night before then went right to work, wish I was not so damn sick.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152103928180099.901456.656230098&type=1&l=1975c0c38f

Paula(Butch2025)
09-19-2012, 09:28 PM
We had a great turn out for our first over night ride. We rode up to Grand Rapids, MN and stayed Saturday night, then Sunday we rode up Hwy 38 about 40 miles to breakfast. We meet another Minnesota SpyderLover up there and then we all headed out to the Lost Forty. 16 Spyders and 2 motorcycles...we made quite a parade through the northland! Some of these people and never even seen one Spyder much less 16!!! We couldn't have asked for better weather or colors!!!

--Paula

p.s. check out the albums for one called: Fall Color Ride

eagle
09-21-2012, 04:37 PM
where and how do you find albums?

Paula(Butch2025)
09-21-2012, 09:24 PM
where and how do you find albums?
Just under the Spyderlovers banner is a tool bar, click on "Gallery" , "Album Gallery" and scroll through until you come across our album.