PDA

View Full Version : This Holiday week Mogang ride.

pitbull
08-27-2012, 01:48 PM
Saturday the first is our monthly Mogang ride, going to be running the trip down south this round down to bailey joes for barbque, nice ride through the country and great food. Meeting point will be in cuba 10am at the wagonwheel, being the cowtown will be closed. Looks like we may have rain that day so please pay attention to weather and the posts. See you all this weekend.

Pigtails
08-27-2012, 03:39 PM
Scott and I are going to try to make it. Mom's 80th birthday is that day and we have dinner plans with family that evening. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Hope we can make it. Ready to ride!

Paula

SteveMac
08-27-2012, 06:53 PM
As has been the case all summer. We are gonna try! Really miss seeing everyone and just having a stress free ride. Like the location too. Closest place we have ever been to our home!

Praying for good weather!

GloryRyders
08-28-2012, 05:18 AM
Weather permitting, we will be there................but current forecasts show lots of rain for Friday and Saturday due to Isaac comming ashore in the next day or so.:gaah:

SpyderAnn01
08-28-2012, 07:21 AM
If we haven't ridden all of your good roads by Saturday I'll be there.

Joanie
08-28-2012, 07:27 PM
Will have to see what happens. Boys car in shop...... when will it stop??? (When they are all out of the house?!?!!? maybe.... maybe not.)

SpyderLady
08-28-2012, 08:17 PM
Don't think we will make it. Isaac is going to be dumping too much rain. See everyone for the October ride (rain or shine). Just need to know where to make reservations, hint hint hint Len!!

CMA Cowboy
08-28-2012, 08:20 PM
Pinky and I will be working out at the FORR Homecoming Rally this weekend. Will see if the Roadsters can tread water if we get enough rain.

xpeschon
08-29-2012, 06:51 AM
Well Hello to all.. Would love to make it as well folks however we have had plans for this week-end for a while now and I just can't back out of them.. Enjoy your ride and I think your right Len, it looks as though you will end up in some rain.. Have a great day and I will be on the next one for sure..

X Joe

Tigger
08-29-2012, 07:40 AM
Really wanted to go on this ride and meet you fine folks, but 3-4 inches of rain may keep us indoors :gaah:. Maybe ride Monday instead? :D

Shewhoprays
08-29-2012, 10:34 AM
Dennis and I will be on our way to New England for 2 weeks so will miss seeing all you guys. Wouldn't you know we have a dry summer and then we decide to go on vacaiton on the bikes and it RAINS!!!! Oh well, see you in October. Bj

spyderfever
08-30-2012, 03:59 PM
We're not going to make this one either. Just got home from a couple of nights in Eureka Springs and the ride was more than awesome! Great weather and good timing to have our trip before Isaac's rain gets here. Dennis has to work this weekend. Planning on the October ride to Branson though. Be careful out there everyone!:ani29:

pitbull
08-31-2012, 07:19 PM
Looks like we might be in for some heavy rains tomorrow folks, so might not be much fun unless we trade spyders for seadoo's. Looks like we will have to reschedule, just sets us up for our big fall ride to the Ozarks!!! Can't wait guys going to miss you guys tomorrow :-(

SpyderAnn01
08-31-2012, 07:24 PM
I'm glad we got to ride with you last night. It was not any fun riding today but we made it to KC. Thanks again Len for everything.