PDA

View Full Version : My Dealer received 4 Spyders yesterday

2faston3
11-22-2007, 09:33 PM
Hello All:

Well with a 1/2 foot of snow on the ground I visited my dealer - Factory Recreation today here in Ontario, Canada.

And what to my blood shot eyes should appear but 4 shiny new crates full of Spydeer. (Not spelled right but it rhymed ;D).

Numbered 377, 406, 733, and 778. Two yellows and two silvers. He offered me one, (I'm number 11 out of 25) I declined as I didn't want to sit on it until spring arrives. It seems that no one was in a hurry to pick them up. Gees I wonder why, could it be all the salt on the road or maybe the 6 inches of snow :edit:I shoveled from my driveway this evening.

Just sayin.

2faston3

Way2Fast
11-23-2007, 01:11 AM
Dealers will be receiving their second shipment of Spyders between now and the middle of December. Most all dealers will be getting at least 4 additional Spyders on top of the 3 already received in October/ early November.

Polack
11-23-2007, 10:45 AM
Hey, Ho, Ho, dont ya know...
Der ain't no snow down below!
Put dat ting on a truck dat wont get stuck...
Head soth ta da sun an lets hav som fun!
Y? Yup!

smokster
11-23-2007, 12:05 PM
Dealers will be receiving their second shipment of Spyders between now and the middle of December. Most all dealers will be getting at least 4 additional Spyders on top of the 3 already received in October/ early November.

Wonder if that date will be delayed now because of the recall......

2faston3
11-23-2007, 07:29 PM
Polack:

Quite the rhyme there, wish I could join you down south... :dontknow:

As far as the recall, I doubt they will hold production. This is not something that needs a lot off work to fix....

Nough said!