PDA

View Full Version : Organization?

Tomite
08-26-2012, 07:31 PM
Is there a Georgia chapter or organization for the Spyders? They asked when I did my insurance if I was a member of a riding organization. Also was wondering about shirts for riding.

Yol Bolsun
08-27-2012, 04:43 AM
Is there a Georgia chapter or organization for the Spyders? They asked when I did my insurance if I was a member of a riding organization. Also was wondering about shirts for riding.

Felicia: I don't think Georgia Spyder Riders (http://www.gaspyderriders.com/) qualifies as a 'riding organization.' We are just folks with at least one common interest, CanAm Spyders, who tend to get together for 'Meet-and-Eats'. We are not, nor do we intend to be, anything like the Gold Wing Road Riders Association.

As for shirts, follow the link above to the Georgia Spyder Riders website and at the bottom of the first page is information on where we have ordered shirts.

Keith

Tomite
08-27-2012, 06:34 AM
Thanks Keith. I was just wondering.

Yol Bolsun
08-27-2012, 01:46 PM
No problem, welcome to this DIS-organization.

Tomite
08-27-2012, 03:04 PM
:2thumbs:

Cavman
08-27-2012, 04:43 PM
I am a member of the Spyder Rider of America group. www.TVC-SRA.com
There are four sections on the TN Valley Chapter and I'm a member of the Birmingham, AL group. We don't have a chapter in GA....yet.
I've had several offers to help set one up? Don't know if there would be any interest here in GA or not?

Tomite
08-27-2012, 07:03 PM
I'll check them out Cavman. Thanks.

Cavman
08-27-2012, 10:28 PM
Will we see you at Lamont's BBQ next week? There will be some SRA ryders there.
We are also putting on the Venom in Vandiver at the end of next month. Come to that event!

Tomite
08-28-2012, 07:44 AM
I wont be able to do either. I have a family reunion this weekend. My husband wont be home for me to ride at the end of Sept. I'm kinda strapped when it comes to long rides. I don't really have anyone to watch my son and my husband isn't home but 10 days a month. Kinda stinks that I have this beautiful cycle and can't do any events.

sewnonnie
08-28-2012, 12:19 PM
There will be more events. Dont worry.