PDA

View Full Version : Lunch Time RT Orbital Blues

Pennyrick
08-25-2012, 12:38 PM
It was great meeting everyone today. The lunch time blues name obviously came out of the dominant color of Spyders represented.

Great food, Jen. Deli girl does good work behind the counter. The carbon fiber pipes on that RSS are pretty tasty sounding too!!!

Thanks to all for coming, sharing, gossiping, tale telling and very limited complaining.

Terrific group.

Cavman
08-25-2012, 12:48 PM
I'm bummed! I forgot about I-285 and the re-paving. Yep, it was the East bound side. Figured I might get to meet y'all sometime after 3pm....if I was lucky?:banghead:
Got on the back off And headed back towards home

Maybe next time?

Tomite
08-25-2012, 02:53 PM
It was so much fun meeting everyone. My son loved the deli and we will probably be regulars there now. lol Hope to see you guys again soon and maybe go for a ride.

sewnonnie
08-25-2012, 03:17 PM
Had a great time at Jen's Deli. Met mommarider (and DJ), gftempl, Lava Flow (both Mr. and Mrs.) and of course deligrl for the first time. Cracker, skosh, Double (missing Trouble), Mark Lawson (and Mary Lou), Hawk, tammy, GASpyderLady were all there. Sorry we missed you, Cavman.

The food was great. I love a good Reuben. Plan to go back again.

Had a beautiful ride with Mark and Mary Lou to Alexander lake road and then back towards McDonough with a stop at Gary's Hobby Shop. He gave me a name of someone to do the powder coating on Miss Daisy this winter. Really nice shop and people. We had a beautiful ride home.

Lovely day!

deligrl
08-25-2012, 05:48 PM
Thanks to everyone for stopping by. It was great to meet everyone. My husband thought it was to cool that everyone showed up like you all did and enjoyed himself too. Definitely going to get so time to actually "hang out" with you all when I'm not working. Took a few pics thought I'd share them. Love to be the Spyder hang out spot for sure.

MarkLawson
08-25-2012, 07:08 PM
Mary Lou & I enjoyed our time with everyone and a great sandwich. We always seem to have fun when we get together. Thanks Jen for hosting us & thanks Keith & Melanie for the idea & invitation.

gftempl
08-25-2012, 07:30 PM
Adding my 2 cents here...
food...GREAT!
atmosphere...very casual and relaxed
fellowship...couldn't ask for better!
Had a great time and really enjoyed meeting everyone. Other than a showroom, this was the first time I've seen so many Spyders in one place. Guess I need to get out more.

Yol Bolsun
08-25-2012, 08:47 PM
I have a new favorite sandwich, a Rachel, from Jen's New York Deli ("http://jensnewyorkdeli.com/Menu.htm). Jen, btw, has the hottest set of pipes on an RSS that I have heard.

Look forward to riding with you and your husband.

It was great meeting some new folks. Gary, we haven't been to Athens for a meal yet.

Lava Flow
08-26-2012, 01:36 PM
Patricia and I had a great time meeting everyone yesterday the food was great, :clap: it is all ways great to meet Spyder Riders that have had their bikes for a while and see their improvements customizing. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the BBQ in Tenn. in Sept we will only be able to make it on Saturday but I am sure it will be a fun day. Here are some pics I took.

Yol Bolsun
08-26-2012, 08:39 PM
We were all chuckling about the Analog GPS unit with color coordinated mounting system.

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

gftempl
08-29-2012, 06:30 PM
We were all chuckling about the Analog GPS unit with color coordinated mounting system.

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Beautiful...simply beautiful..

Cavman
08-29-2012, 08:09 PM
Grease pencil works great too. Joe, the guy from FL camping next to me at SpyderFest, had his directions printed on his RS in contrasting grease pencil.

I told him that was a great idea cause it wouldn't come off in the rain.