PDA

View Full Version : The donut run...

MindlessMuse
08-24-2012, 11:01 AM
So this morning I figured I would be nice and pick up donuts for my boss and I as we get to work hours before anyone else. :clap:

I have the rigid Givi bags installed so I figured I would just throw them in there as my frunk was already full.

Just so happened I put them on the muffler side :banghead: and didn't even think about it. :dontknow:

When I got to work and sat down to eat, I opened up a bag with what could only be called a liquified mess.:roflblack: Melted strawberry and vanilla frosting covered the inside of the bag and every other donut in there.

Mental note, a side bag, even hard case, will radiate heat when placed over the muffler.

Good thing my boss also stopped this morning. :yes:

-Kevyn

Spyder Monkey
08-24-2012, 03:09 PM
You're lucky you did not get pulled over with hot donut fumes trailing your Spyder like that. I think that is a class C misdemeanor in most states, reckless endangerment of donuts....

David

Grandpa Spyder
08-24-2012, 03:12 PM
You're lucky you did not get pulled over with hot donut fumes trailing your Spyder like that. I think that is a class C misdemeanor in most states, reckless endangerment of donuts....

David

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: Now that is funny :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Jeriatric
08-24-2012, 03:13 PM
The donut run... :roflblack:

Says it all right there.

Y Rider
08-24-2012, 03:15 PM
My co-workers would have mowed them down in any condition. The average life span of a box of doughnuts in our work place is approx. 10 seconds. nojoke :roflblack:

Jeriatric
08-24-2012, 03:23 PM

David

Would require an 11-99 to dispatch 4 sure. :roflblack:

bruiser
08-24-2012, 03:27 PM
Sometimes donuts give me the runs.:yikes:

vrodrjs
08-24-2012, 03:32 PM
Sometimes donuts give me the runs.:yikes:

TMI :shocked: