PDA

View Full Version : Canam Spyder/atv dealers

TRYKE
11-12-2007, 08:38 PM
Here in Australia, BRP in their infinite wisdom have only appointed a single Canam Spyder dealer for each state, even though there are about 50 Canam ATV dealers on the east coast, it looks like there will only be 3 Canam Spyder dealers for th same area. This has serverly restricted the ability of most potential buyers to get a look at/ feel/ touch/ smell/ experience a spyder, one dealer per 5 million people..... great for the dealer, bad for the people. I wish to know how this compares to dealerships in the U.S.A. I understand that 11 states are/ will be distributing Spyders in 2008. Are all/most/few Canam ATV dealers also Canam Spyder dealers? Thanks

flygrl
11-13-2007, 01:53 AM
G'day mate! I feel your pain. I'm in Seattle and bought my Sypder in Phoenix - 1,500 miles away. There are only 3 states west of the Mississippi that are selling Spyders, so although there are certainly many more dealerships in each state than just one, not every CanAm dealership is selling Spyders. In fact, I will have to drive my Spyder to Vancouver, BC (200 miles away) in order to have it serviced since that is the closest Spyder certified dealership to Seattle. I have the disadvantage of distance but it also might be awhile before I see another Spyder on the road. What I would give to ride a Spyder in Oz. Cheers!

mrbell
11-13-2007, 02:16 AM
Hi Tryke
Where are you? I am on the Gold Coast. I have paid my deposit, subject to a test drive, and am told deliver Feb next year.

TRYKE
11-14-2007, 07:16 PM
Hi Tryke
Where are you? I am on the Gold Coast. I have paid my deposit, subject to a test drive, and am told deliver Feb next year.

Colac, southwest victoria. 30 min. from The Great Ocean Road,........ and luvin' it ;D