Quick & Very Easy to Install- No Ugly Clamps
Chrome Plated- Available in 2 sizes w/ foam liners
Large-24oz(3 3/8" I.D. x 4 1/2" tall
Small-20oz (3 1/8" I.D. x 4" tall
***CUP NOT INCLUDED**
Call us at 1800-451-9464 for more info or email us at info@bakerbuilt.com

gln2
08-22-2012, 07:52 AM
Nice but is it one fits all? I didnt see anywhere to select a specific model bike.

Air Wing Guy
08-22-2012, 08:02 AM
Nice but is it one fits all? I didnt see anywhere to select a specific model bike.
The Spyder ones arent on our website yet, the ones you see there are for the Honda Bikes.

docdoru
08-22-2012, 08:04 AM
How about the RS? Black?

Kungfuspyder
09-21-2012, 05:36 AM
I received my cup holder in good order. It easy to install. Thanks a million.

bmwlarry
09-21-2012, 10:53 AM
It looks as a great holder but my concern is that if you use a tank bag, you could not use the cupholder. When I turn the handlebars completely, they hit the tank bag without the cupholder. Could they be mounted with the cup on the front instead of the back?

Ride Master
09-21-2012, 09:05 PM
if you mount it on the front, it will hit the dash. Try the ram ball set-up from ISCS accessory mount kit. Works great

Tomite
12-18-2012, 10:02 PM
Love this cup holder and so easy to install.

Knarfoh
04-19-2013, 11:06 AM
Very clean & stylish Design that matches RTs Unique Styling
***CUP NOT INCLUDED**
Call us at 1800-451-9464 for more info or email us at info@bakerbuilt.com

Why don't vendors who post here direct link to the product so we can further view and purchase? If I wanted to call on a phone I wouldn't be on a internet to begin with....

Chupaca
04-19-2013, 12:38 PM
great job. Nicely done and should sell well..good luck..!! :2thumbs:

DR Buck
04-19-2013, 01:27 PM
I'm glad there are vendors out there making stuff for us and I'm not bashing but ....... It seems to me a cup mounted on the handlebars has the potential of being unsafe. Aside from hitting or hanging up on things as already mentioned, what about liquid splashing out? I ended up mounting a ram ball on the dash above the left speaker. Then I installed a ram cup on a short arm. It sits clear of the mirror and gauges and even with a 16oz bottle when steering the handlebars pass over it.

Knarfoh
04-28-2013, 02:43 AM
I'm glad there are vendors out there making stuff for us and I'm not bashing but ....... It seems to me a cup mounted on the handlebars has the potential of being unsafe. Aside from hitting or hanging up on things as already mentioned, what about liquid splashing out? I ended up mounting a ram ball on the dash above the left speaker. Then I installed a ram cup on a short arm. It sits clear of the mirror and gauges and even with a 16oz bottle when steering the handlebars pass over it.

Can you post a picture please?

Yelhelp
04-28-2013, 05:57 AM
I use a full helmet I have never been able to drink anything driving with the a full face helmet . Do you use a straw?
:shemademe_smilie:

Air Wing Guy
04-29-2013, 12:52 PM
If you look at our original post there are 4 photos

PrairieSpyder
04-29-2013, 01:15 PM
Very clean & stylish Design that matches RTs Unique Styling
***CUP NOT INCLUDED**
Call us at 1800-451-9464 (tel:1800-451-9464) for more info or email us at info@bakerbuilt.com

Price?

Knarfoh
06-05-2013, 11:36 AM
If you look at our original post there are 4 photos
Wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the DRBuck who's quote I included. He mentioned what he had done and I wanted to see pictures of that.

Air Wing Guy
06-13-2013, 01:59 PM
Wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the DRBuck who's quote I included. He mentioned what he had done and I wanted to see pictures of that.
Sorry, I misunderstood......

Larry rt
08-02-2013, 05:50 PM
Had to go to web , typed in baker built.com . Was able to order(:
Link above did not work for me .

Larry rt
08-08-2013, 07:48 PM
Received mine today , install easy , looks great !

spyderrider12
09-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Will the cupholder fit on a ST?

spyderrider12
09-20-2013, 10:15 AM
WILL THIS CUPHOLDER FIT ON A 2013 ST? Sorry for shouting, did not get an answer the last time I asked. No reply to email I sent either.

Air Wing Guy
10-10-2013, 01:14 PM
WILL THIS CUPHOLDER FIT ON A 2013 ST? Sorry for shouting, did not get an answer the last time I asked. No reply to email I sent either.
sorry for the delayed answer, but yes the Cup Holder will fit on the ST. Its kinda tricky because you will have to order the Universal Cup Holder. the one for the RT mounts will not fit the ST.

Thank You
if you have any further questions just give us a call at 1800-451-9464

Cruzr Joe
10-10-2013, 01:21 PM

to prevent liquid from splashing out ........................... put a cover on it or screw the cap back on.:lecturef_smilie:

Cruzr Joe

Barlock
10-10-2013, 01:32 PM
I may have a stupid question and hope you guys will excuse me for asking it, but why would you even want a cap holder? Do you drink while riding your :f_spider:?

Cruzr Joe
10-10-2013, 01:35 PM
I may have a stupid question and hope you guys will excuse me for asking it, but why would you even want a cap holder? Do you drink while riding your :f_spider:?

Not a stupid question, i have (for lack of a better word) a Phobia that requires me to be quenched most of the time and yes i do drive and drink (Water only)

Cruzr joe

Barlock
10-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Not a stupid question, i have (for lack of a better word) a Phobia that requires me to be quenched most of the time and yes i do drive and drink (Water only)

Cruzr joe

Okay, Joe, you may be an exception. What about all the others who istall those cups? Do all they have the same reason? And again, sorry for pushing the question. Please disregard it if you think it does not deserve to be answered.

Gray Ghost
10-14-2013, 03:06 PM

While I don't have a holder on my RT yet, I have had one on every bike I have owned since 2003. I ride a lot, when I am commuting to work/school the holder would hold my coffee thermos I use there. When on trips having a source of liquids helps keep me hydrated in between stops. And if you are in stop and go traffic, especially in the hot south, it is critical that you have a source of hydration.

Pampurrs
04-25-2015, 09:00 PM
If that cup holder is from Baker Built, I wouldn't buy one, not after the horrid experience I had with that company. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Just my own personal experience. As always, results may vary.

Pam

Gray Ghost
04-27-2015, 06:16 AM
If that cup holder is from Baker Built, I wouldn't buy one, not after the horrid experience I had with that company. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

You may want to note that the heading at the top of this page tells you that this thread is on a section specifically for supporting vendors, and in this case BakerBuilt.com.

Supporting vendors are making it possible for the rest of us to use this forum for free. All of us have our opinions, but in my opinion, trashing a vendor on a sub-forum he has paid for is not cool.

Pampurrs
04-27-2015, 09:21 AM
You may want to note that the heading at the top of this page tells you that this thread is on a section specifically for supporting vendors, and in this case BakerBuilt.com.

Supporting vendors are making it possible for the rest of us to use this forum for free. All of us have our opinions, but in my opinion, trashing a vendor on a sub-forum he has paid for is not cool.

Taking money from customers for products, and then ignoring MULTIPLE emails asking for customer support is not cool either. I'm not trashing them, I'm just expressing my opinion of my experience with them.

Pam

Gray Ghost
04-28-2015, 07:34 AM
I have had excellent support from BakerBuilt. Don't have the drink holder, but I do have the wings and he was very responsive when I contacted him. I see his products in use all over, not just on Spyders.

Air Wing Guy
04-29-2015, 07:21 AM

Just my own personal experience. As always, results may vary.

Pam
Pam, We have a major concern with your situation, and would like to correct any problems you might have been having. There has been some management changes in our company, and we have had some problems with our email accounts after a past management person left the company. Please contact me directly if you would. I would like to know the dates you tried to contact us and exactly what your problem with the cup holder is. You may call my cell phone directly at 419-513-0893 or Baker Built phone number 1-800-451-9464 and ask for me Mike Jackson. We are very concerned and would like the chance to solve your problems. All customers are most important to us.
Respectfully,
Mike Jackson

Pampurrs
04-29-2015, 09:04 AM
Pam, We have a major concern with your situation, and would like to correct any problems you might have been having. There has been some management changes in our company, and we have had some problems with our email accounts after a past management person left the company. Please contact me directly if you would. I would like to know the dates you tried to contact us and exactly what your problem with the cup holder is. You may call my cell phone directly at 419-513-0893 or Baker Built phone number 1-800-451-9464 and ask for me Mike Jackson. We are very concerned and would like the chance to solve your problems. All customers are most important to us.
Respectfully,
Mike Jackson

OK I'll contact you. This was nothing to do with the cup holder. This was the Airwings that I purchased in 2013 when I still had my Goldwing. I'll be happy to send you copies of the many emails I sent asking a simple question, all of which went completely ignored. The last email I sent I swore I would spend my life telling the world about Bakers horrendous customer service, which is what I have been doing ever since.

Thank you for your response.

Pam

Questions
04-30-2015, 08:27 AM
I've been dealing with this company for over 3 years. I've always had awesome interaction with their team. They've always answered my questions and concerns and have gone above and beyond what I expected. If you ask for a specific persons email or contact info, I guarantee they will help out.
I've had the frustrations of not getting answers back from other companies. I would still never badmouth them though. I just go to a different source or company to get my products when that happens. Regardless of what happens, I try to be the bigger person.
I think Bakers have good products and they work well. They rank high in my book!