PDA

View Full Version : Redwoods story

Arr MiHardies
08-21-2012, 11:00 AM
Here is a little something that happened on the way to the redwoods that I have forgotten to share. We were travelling in a line of about 4 or 5 spyders not far north from the Golden Gate bridge on the CA 101 when an SUV full of guys comes pulling past us; one of which had his ass hanging out the window, slapping it at us. Yep. The five of us got mooned!

CyncySpyder
08-21-2012, 11:02 AM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:1st I've ever heard report of this:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Jeriatric
08-21-2012, 12:36 PM
Couple guys out on their Harley's

Farm truck goes by.

One guy says damn!!!! He got me with his chew.

The other guy says, I don't think that's tobbaco.......I saw his lips!!

:roflblack:

ARtraveler
08-21-2012, 12:50 PM
Too bad you were not transporting a fishing rod with an attached daredevil or some other lure with treble hooks on it. You never know when its time to practice your casting skills. :roflblack:

juliantrost
08-21-2012, 01:15 PM
Here is a similar one. About 4 weeks ago, my wife and I are in the car on the way from visiting the kids at their 7-week summer get away from us "the authority", in the Upstate NY summer camp. So, driving along, in my 328xi and next to me, pulls up an identical car - same color, less the tints on the windows. Three preppy looking kids 20 to 21 totally decked out, white shirts, knitted vests, as though they just came of LL Bean or Eddie Bower catalogue. So, they are next to me and we are in traffic on the NY Thruway, literally moving 25 to 30 miles per hour. They pulled up once, twice and I am simply paying no mind; sort of “ok fine you have the same car as me, which your daddy bought you, big deal and move on”. This continues for about 5 to 10 minutes and it is obvious that they are trying to catch my attention, but I am paying none to them. Well, these f***ers caught it. About 10 minutes into this they passed me and the front seat passenger had his naked ass hanging out the window slapping it away. So, I look at my wife and she is lighting up a cigarette and paying absolutely no attention to what is going on. Reminder… My windows are tinted and the tint is dark, so seeing me in the car is something that they couldn’t do. Now a bit about myself, I am 6’2’’ and 250lb, I am 70% covered in tattoos and was raised on worst streets of Brooklyn. I am also a very calm person, till pushed to the limit and I think that an ass of a 20 year old j*rk off, hanging out the window, constitutes for a “pushed limit”. So, I did what any normal man, with a mother of his children in the car, would do – I nearly ran them into the highway divider, opened my window and offered them few options of what I can make them do with that ass that they showed me and my wife. Let’s say for the next hour and a half, in the same 25 to 30 miles an hour traffic, they never past me and kept about 5 to 10 cars behind. Here is the kicker though: if I look at this through my wife’s eyes, and understand, I am with her since high school, so she has seen me through “thick and thin” – all she saw after taking that first drag of just lit up cigarette, is me crossing two lanes of traffic, heading straight into a car that looks just like ours, then she saw the scared bunch of kids in that car who barely cleared not hitting the cement divider, and then me literally telling them what I said.
So, I also think it is needless to say that I had my ear full for the rest of the 2+ hour ride home with “you haven’t changed a bit. You have 2 kids to worry about. What if they had a gun? Blah, blah, blah.” Long ago I learned that “my wife is always right”, so I just simply said “I am not even bothering with explaining anything to you” and carried on driving. Now, of course I understand what I did is stupid, but common…. WTF? Dead in a middle of a Sunday, on NY thruway, in Traffic, some shmuck decides to do a stunt like that and he thinks there will be no consequences? Oh well….

Blue Star
08-21-2012, 06:36 PM
Here is a little something that happened on the way to the redwoods that I have forgotten to share. We were travelling in a line of about 4 or 5 spyders not far north from the Golden Gate bridge on the CA 101 when an SUV full of guys comes pulling past us; one of which had his ass hanging out the window, slapping it at us. Yep. The five of us got mooned!

I remember that, but funny thing was my daughter (passenger did not even notice it).

Desert Spyder
08-21-2012, 11:22 PM
I remember driving up to Lake Arrowhead with some girls from church to go ice skating when a car load of guys drove in font of us and three of them mooned us through the back windshield.

I have heard of two people ryding naked on a Spyder, butt (pun intended), never heard of a Ryder mooning anybody. I'm sure that would trigger a LIMP MODE.