PDA

View Full Version : Spyder riders in and around Waynesville Area

tamijacobs1963
08-19-2012, 06:47 PM
Hi all, well now that many of my friends are now converts to the Spyder world I'd like to take this time to invite you all to start contacting each other so we can get together. I must have 15 bikes in my area now and every time I see you guys you want to get together and ride, well lets start trading emails and phone numbers so we can start this thing up. Here you go

573-528-4539 tamijacobs1963@yahoo.com

Next?

G-Man
09-30-2012, 09:20 PM
Well, Tami Jacobs, I don't know about anyone else in the area, but BumbleBee and I would be happy to have another Spyder in the mix while riding. Let us know when you are riding in the area, and we'll try to remember to do the same.

I am sure there are others in the area that feel the same. The just don't get on the SpyderLovers site much.

Let's have coffee at Smitty's some time.

BTW: We have a son living in Richland.

(573) 512-1419

Mo Lee
10-01-2012, 03:51 AM
This area has always been more infested than most small towns. We should get together more often than we do.
573-586-0142

CMA Cowboy
10-01-2012, 06:03 PM
We are game for get together rides.

longhorn43@yahoo.com 573-774-3018

G-Man
11-17-2012, 10:50 PM
We always ride in the Christmas Parade. As the weather is getting unpredictable, the only two rides I know of that are going to happen in the next couple of months are the Christmas parade and the Polar Bear Run.

How about we get together for both?

Let me know.

Mo Lee
11-18-2012, 06:52 AM
We always ride in the Christmas Parade. As the weather is getting unpredictable, the only two rides I know of that are going to happen in the next couple of months are the Christmas parade and the Polar Bear Run.

Let me know.
I agree, we need to do this, it has been a long time since we rode as a group and we have a lot of new Spyders in the area and I doubt everyone has met everyone.

tamijacobs1963
11-19-2012, 06:01 PM
Sounds good. If anyone wants to.call me an set up something my number is 573 528 4539

QUOTE=G-Man;542079]We always ride in the Christmas Parade. As the weather is getting
unpredictable, the only two rides I know of that are going to happen in the next couple of months are the Christmas parade and the Polar Bear Run.

Let me know.[/QUOTE]

CMA Cowboy
11-20-2012, 08:57 PM
I think the riders are meeting up at the Price Cutter parking lot at 12:30 on December 2nd for the Waynesville Christmas Parade. Pinky and I are planning on being there (I had better have my bike back from Cowtown by then).

tamijacobs1963
11-25-2012, 11:15 AM
Coffee at Smittys would be great. You name a day and time I'll be there.

I don't actually live in Richland, my address is pure Missourian. My house is in Swedeburg, my address is in Richland but my phone number is a Crocker number. Welcome to the country. LOL But I might know him, what's his name?

Well, Tami Jacobs, I don't know about anyone else in the area, but BumbleBee and I would be happy to have another Spyder in the mix while riding. Let us know when you are riding in the area, and we'll try to remember to do the same.

I am sure there are others in the area that feel the same. The just don't get on the SpyderLovers site much.

Let's have coffee at Smitty's some time.

BTW: We have a son living in Richland.

(573) 512-1419

ThreeFeet
11-25-2012, 01:50 PM
I'm game for a ryde or two. Live south of 44 and St James so can get there to Waynesville in a short time(IF I start out early enough!!) Three Feet here # 573-265-1121. Leave a message if I can't get to the phone quick enough. See Ya"ll around. Where's Smittys? Waynesville ahs GROWN sooo much since I was stationed at the Ft lost in the woods. Not sure where ANYTHING is. email ssgslm6@yahoo.com TOTALLY understand the Rural Mo thing. I have St James phone#, Live in Phelps County and have my mail delivered from Salem in Dent county!!! Missouri State even thinks I live in Salem. I get tax bills from them and lic. says Dent county!!! Have soooo much fun straightening THAT out!!!

G-Man
11-27-2012, 09:59 PM
Here's the time-line for the Christmas parade in Waynesville.

We'll meet at the Price Cutter's parking lot, exit 156 Waynesville/Ft. Leonard Wood (turn right if coming from Cuba/St Louis, left if coming from Richland/Springfield) at 1230 (12:30 pm) on Sunday, 2 December.

Three Feet/Sharon: call me and I will meet you at the exit.

I'm trying to organize the local organizations into groups to ride "en-mass" to the parade. It looks like we'll have several Spyders.

Any other Ryders in the area are welcome.

We can go back to Price Cutter's afterward for coffee.

Any questions, call me: 573-512-1419.

Ride Safe,

G-Man :doorag:

G-Man
12-01-2012, 02:03 PM
I've invited a couple of other Spyder Ryders in the area who are not on the Forum. No replies yet. We'll just have to wait and see. I'ts looking like a beautiful day. :doorag:

GloryRyders
12-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Have a fun, safe event...............wish we could make it but by the time we get out of church, home and change, we would never make the start!

G-Man
12-02-2012, 09:42 AM
Thanks. It's always fun. You guys ride safe today. :doorag:

tamijacobs1963
03-10-2013, 10:51 AM
Calling all Waynesville and surrounding area riders.......Cabin Fever....getting to walk past my baby
every time I walk through the garage my Spyder screams, "get me out! I need out!" and I fully agree with her! Anyone want to get together for a ride the next weekend day? We could make it a lunch run so the temps warm up a bit before we take off....I'm open to suggestions!

Mo Lee
03-10-2013, 11:38 AM
Sure won't be today, it is pouring at my house. Yesterday was a great day to ride 75 degrees.

tamijacobs1963
03-10-2013, 11:51 AM
Sure won't be today, it is pouring at my house. Yesterday was a great day to ride 75 degrees.

yea I wanted to go but I had my grandson yesterday and he's not old enough to be on the back, YET! LOL

Agree won't go today, it's seriously nasty compared to yesterday. N tomorrow is going to be just as cold!

ThreeFeet
03-10-2013, 02:42 PM
Sure won't be today, it is pouring at my house. Yesterday was a great day to ride 75 degrees. Yep BEAUTIFUL day!!! Wind at about 35 mph sustained kept me off threefeet!!! What a pain!!!! i have problems trying to keep my helmet on ( even as tight as it is) in that kind of wind. I get hit in the head and get slapped around ALOT!!! not fun!!!

jthornton
03-10-2013, 04:39 PM
Yep BEAUTIFUL day!!! Wind at about 35 mph sustained kept me off threefeet!!! What a pain!!!! i have problems trying to keep my helmet on ( even as tight as it is) in that kind of wind. I get hit in the head and get slapped around ALOT!!! not fun!!!

Rained all day down here in the Bluff and it is still raining... on a bright note I got the oil changed on the GW and downloaded a shop manual for the RT...

John

tamijacobs1963
03-21-2013, 06:43 PM
Ok, I don't know who put in the order for sunny weather only on the weekdays but I would like to have that recinded! :mad:
Everytime it looks like it's going to be nice on the weekend the dang weather guys move it to some weekday and then order up rain or snow! I protest! :D
Seriously Mother nature needs to get on the band wagon, it's Spring already! What's with the snow????

MoDigger
03-30-2013, 04:20 PM
Hello Everyone,
We just bought a 2013 Can-Am Spyder RT limited, Lava Bronze Metalic with the antler brown seat. We would love to join anyone on some of your rides. We also would like to know if you have to register to go to the spyderfest? Can't find anyplace to do it. Also how do you join the Mo gang? We live in St. Robert.
Bill/Jean

GloryRyders
03-31-2013, 05:37 AM
Hello Everyone,
We just bought a 2013 Can-Am Spyder RT limited, Lava Bronze Metalic with the antler brown seat. We would love to join anyone on some of your rides. We would like to know if you have to register to go to the spyderfest? Can't find anyplace to do it. Also how do you join the Mo gang? We live in St. Robert.
Bill/Jean

:welcome: and :congrats: on your new :spyder:. If you click on the Spyderfest banner on the home page of Spyderlovers, it will take you to the Spyderfest US.com web site to register. The last day to do this on line is April 1st. You can always just show up at Spyderfest and register "on site".......the cost is the same. Just go to the general discussion forum and you will find losts of threads about Spyderfest and what is going on. Hope to see you their!:yes: