PDA

View Full Version : Still more Thanks to Pete at Powersportswraps.com...

Bob Denman
08-19-2012, 12:55 PM
Well the Missus got home in a fine mood, so we hit the garage as soon as the burgers bounced off the floor of our bellies...
An hour and fifteen minutes later; We're done! We're gonna let this project sit for about six moonths before we add anything else to it...
Pete,
Your work is fabulous! :firstplace:

webweaver
08-19-2012, 01:36 PM
Wow, what a difference! Pete and your wife did a great job.:spyder2:

Arr MiHardies
08-19-2012, 03:10 PM
Well the Missus got home in a fine mood, so we hit the garage as soon as the burgers bounced off the floor of our bellies...
An hour and fifteen minutes later; We're done! We're gonna let this project sit for about six moonths before we add anything else to it...
Pete,
Your work is fabulous! :firstplace:

Looks nice! Not my cup of tea personally, but still looks good and sounds like you are happy with it, which is what is the most important.

gmcgarrity
08-19-2012, 03:15 PM
very nice look!

ride safe

geo

Buttsy
08-19-2012, 03:21 PM
:thumbup:.........the missus has got her installation methods down. Well that and you take direction well?

Bob Denman
08-19-2012, 05:34 PM
Thanks! I pretty much try to stay out of her way and hand her whatever it is that she needs before she has to ask for it...
Hey PETE!
If you could afford her; she'd triple your business! :2thumbs:
I gripe about her a lot (too much maybe... :opps:), but she really is priceless to me! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_3_11.gif

vrodrjs
08-19-2012, 10:54 PM
Pete does do some cool stuff.

CyncySpyder
08-20-2012, 05:52 AM
:yes:Very Unique Bob, and looks great too:yes:

:firstplace:The missus did a fine job:firstplace:

GloryRyders
08-20-2012, 05:53 AM
Bob, your wife does good work :2thumbs: This might be the start of a side business for you..........you rent her out to install graphics and take the money to buy more "farkles". :roflblack: What a concept............what do you think?:dontknow:

Bob Denman
08-20-2012, 06:47 AM
I think that I'd rather that she doesn't see your post! :shocked: :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: :2thumbs: