PDA

View Full Version : Rts rear shock

antd929
08-18-2012, 06:30 PM
When you adjust the rear shock? Does the icon stay on the screen for a awhile i was thinking mine used to go away after awhile. Just wondering if my shock may not be acting correctly. Like constantly adjusting itself/leaking

antd929
08-18-2012, 07:08 PM
Air compressor model when i adjust with switch icon stays up

NancysToy
08-18-2012, 08:27 PM
The icon should not stay on continuously. Sometimes they will do so, but rebooting or adjusting the shock again, will reset it and make it work normally. Sometimes running it up and down to each limit will reset it. If yours continues to stay on, you should see your dealer. The best way to check the ACS suspension is to start the Spyder, put it in gear, and adjust the setting. Have someone measure from the rear fender to the ground. A hard surface like a garage floor is best. There should be several inches of difference between high and low. Set the setting midway or above, shut off the Spyder when the compressor/release solenoid stops working, and measure the rear fender height. Let it sit several hours to overnight. If it measures considerably less in the morning, the system is leaking. Check the Schrader valve under the seat for leaks. If it is OK, see your dealer to find and repair the system leak.

antd929
08-18-2012, 08:57 PM
That's the answer i was looking for i always get a answer on here