PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for a bra

harrypottar
08-17-2012, 07:51 AM
a trailer bra that is.

I just purchased a RT-622, with my current trailer I have a bra thats is soft on the inside and press studs to the trailer. It works extremely well in protecting the front of the trailer and looks good to boot.

Is there a bra made for the RT-622?, if not why not?

tia
harry

NancysToy
08-17-2012, 07:55 AM
Here's your chance to be first on the market!

In reality, it is probably quite impractical, since the front lid comes down so far. You would probably need a cover that had an articulated portion for the lid.

Bob Denman
08-17-2012, 07:59 AM
Well the title of this thread; I have to admit, sure caught my eye! :thumbup: :roflblack:

LLSailor
08-17-2012, 08:35 AM
I think he just wanted to say that he was looking for a bra on a public board.:yikes:

FrankPa
08-17-2012, 06:39 PM
Victoria's Secret?
:yikes:

Cruzr Joe
08-17-2012, 06:52 PM
HarryPottar's Secret?

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD

harrypottar
08-17-2012, 08:01 PM
I talked to a couple of custom bra manufactures that would be interested in making a prototype.

I have a good friend who is a wiz with Auto cad so going to have him measure the trailer and come up with a design.

May take a while but will post once we have something.

harry

r1100rider
08-17-2012, 08:03 PM
:f_spider:
a trailer bra that is.

I just purchased a RT-622, with my current trailer I have a bra thats is soft on the inside and press studs to the trailer. It works extremely well in protecting the front of the trailer and looks good to boot.

Is there a bra made for the RT-622?, if not why not?
Bra s are not worth it I've had one on a towed car behind my motorhome grit and rocks got under it and caused more damage than without it they recommend you remove them in the rain if you want chip protection use the 3m clear film it works good and doesn't yellow

harryP