PDA

View Full Version : CA deliveries delayed

smokster
10-27-2007, 06:45 PM
Anaheim dealer said they are delayed til late Nov because of CA emmission problems...funny Jay Leno got his here in CA. SAC dealer said he has a fax 3 hour ago that his are on a truck in transit for Nov 5th delivery...pretty sick of this whole game.
I gave my money in good faith, time for everyone else to keep their word, or just tell me the truth...Happy for everyone else, but over it here in SO CA

Diggittt
10-27-2007, 07:02 PM
My dealer here in Bakersfield, Ca. called me this morning to just check in and to tell me that the spyders are having some bugs worked out so they hadn't recieved their shipment but it works out in my favor since I not due to get mine until January..

Diggittt

Spyd3r
10-27-2007, 07:24 PM
I really do not thing CA is specail on the delay.. There is only a few days left and does not sound good for anyone but FLorida right now. I have had my order in since FEB 15th.

Tharkun
10-27-2007, 10:13 PM
Lets remember that there are a lot of Spyder owners that are not on any of the forums, and thre are bikes being delivered that we are unaware of. There was a post on another forum today of Spyders being delivered in NY,MI, and MA. My dealer here in CA had a fax from BRP last evening before closing stating that the Spyders were in fact en-route. Also before believing rumors of CA emission issue, realize this was approved by the sate of CA long before Jay Leno received his bike, and long before the Spyder demo units were ever allowed to be used in CA. CA is not going to just decide to revoke, or re-visit the CA approval for the Spyders. ::)

smokster
10-28-2007, 11:47 AM
I agree, but just the same someone is BS all of us because no one knows. I would rather hear nothing than they come up with senseless lies.
I will believe the delivery is here when I am riding.
Maybe this wait is good so they can get all the bugs out.

Lamonster
10-29-2007, 08:01 AM
I agree, but just the same someone is BS all of us because no one knows. I would rather hear nothing than they come up with senseless lies.
I will believe the delivery is here when I am riding.
Maybe this wait is good so they can get all the bugs out.

:agree:
Mine better get here pretty soon if I'm going to ride it cross country. :doorag:

Spyd3r
10-29-2007, 05:56 PM
Word is Florida last week, California this week, Arizona next week and Minnesota the week after that. Dealers only getting 3 to 5 units. Minus demo 2 to 4 units.

spydernation
10-29-2007, 08:05 PM
I just got word that mine is in transit to Northern CA and I should have it by Friday the 2nd. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Spyd3r
10-29-2007, 08:53 PM
Date order and of coarse your number :congrats:

spydernation
10-29-2007, 09:39 PM
Put my deposit in March and ordered the Spyder after my first test drive the 1st of June. I have the first Spyder at my dealer and will not know the VIN. number until it comes in on Friday ????

spydernation
11-03-2007, 01:44 AM
I just picked up my Spyder today and it was definitely worth the wait. WOW!! I got # 570 and can not wait to put the miles on this baby.

Spyd3r
11-03-2007, 08:53 AM
Sweet #570 assume you are in California Bay area? When did you order? :congrats:

spydernation
11-04-2007, 11:05 PM
Yes, I purchased in Lodi CA and the dealer was great. I put a deposit in March and test drove the Spyder in June. I look forward to see more Spyders on the road !!!