PDA

View Full Version : Anyone From NJ?

lightman02
10-27-2007, 09:50 AM
Anyone from NJ that ordered a Spyder? I ordered mine from Motorcycle Mall and currently awaiting word. However it will be the last thing I buy from them as I heard better things about Ledgewood Kawasaki. So just wondering if there are anyone who has information cause my dealer is useless.

matusky
01-14-2008, 02:59 AM
Anyone from NJ that ordered a Spyder? I ordered mine from Motorcycle Mall and currently awaiting word. However it will be the last thing I buy from them as I heard better things about Ledgewood Kawasaki. So just wondering if there are anyone who has information cause my dealer is useless.

That's funny Lightman, I originally was trying to buy my spyder from Motorcycle Mall and they never answered my emails, I ended up getting ahold of Kevin at Ledgewood Kawasaki and he had all the paperwork faxed to me the same afternoon. I officially had my order in on Sept 14th and I'm 9th in line for this spring, they're suppose to get a couple (3-4) by March, and the rest will be in April-May..... I'm expecting mine sometime in May. I had a pretty good experience with the whole dealership thing, I've had many questions for him and I usually get an answer back within the day so I'm pretty happy with them.

I'm in Delaware, but no dealers here.... it was either Ledgewood/Motorcycle Mall..... or a dealer in Virginia..... which I think is a little farther, so I ended up there....

Any plans for a riders club here?