PDA

View Full Version : BRP Better Call Me Today, I Mean it !!!!!

arntufun
08-16-2012, 06:31 AM
I have been waiting for months for this company to call me and today better be the day that they do. I'm so sick of waiting !!!!!

The Facebook contest that started in May ("Ride 3", funny thats my plate #) ended last night for the giveaway of the new Spyder and I hope I won. I'm going to choose the RT when they call but I'm having trouble deciding what color to choose. Lamont posted this contest in May and I have not mentioned it since to increase my chances. I just know I won, I can feel it !!!!!!! :pray:

Bob Denman
08-16-2012, 06:35 AM
:thumbup: We're pulling for you! :thumbup:
But you don't get to pick the color; Holly does! It's going to be her ryde! :2thumbs:

By the way; how are her ryding lessons coming along? Do the rest of us need to start worrying yet? :shocked: :roflblack:

dannymax
08-16-2012, 06:55 AM
Your phone's gonna ring....you can almost hear the electronic signal winding it's way thru the circuitry! :thumbup:

And yeah.....whatever happened to lesson #2 ? :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

SteveMac
08-16-2012, 07:00 AM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

arntufun
08-16-2012, 07:06 AM
Your phone's gonna ring....you can almost hear the electronic signal winding it's way thru the circuitry! :thumbup:

And yeah.....whatever happened to lesson #2 ? :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

I'm afraid of her ruining my clutch so I'm hesitant to go any further until I can figure out a way to teach her without screwing up my machine. We are thinking an SE5 will be better suited for her and easier to learn, thats why I want to win this new Spyder.

But then again we will run into a whole new problem trying to remember all those buttons on the RT. Dave tried to go over all of them with me at SITA, but there is just way to many of them to learn in one lesson.

CyncySpyder
08-16-2012, 08:21 AM
:pray::yes::2thumbs::yes::pray:

SpyderSue
08-16-2012, 08:30 AM
:pray::yes::2thumbs::yes::pray:

NO! I'M A GONNA WIN!!!!!! :trike:

Bob Denman
08-16-2012, 08:49 AM
But Sue... Holly has really needed her own RT SE 5 for a while now...
You've already got the bike of your dreams; OR do you?? :shocked:

:roflblack::joke:

pro10is
08-16-2012, 09:23 AM
Randy, The call from BRP is just a formality so why wait? Just head over to your favorite BRP dealer today, pick up Holly's RT and drive it home. I'm sure BRP will reimburse you after they finally call. :rolleyes:

murphybrown
08-16-2012, 09:27 AM
I had that same "winning" feeling with my wonderful Powerball ticket I bought last night....I did incredibly well, but am taking ticket back to Safeway for either refund or replacement...they forgot to give me any numbers that matched ... :banghead::banghead::roflblack::roflblack::roflbla ck:
Make sure you stay off the phone..otherwise, if they call and line is busy...they move on to me!!!!! Oh that's right I didn't enter...

SpyderSue
08-16-2012, 10:03 AM
But Sue... Holly has really needed her own RT SE 5 for a while now...
You've already got the bike of your dreams; OR do you?? :shocked:

:roflblack::joke:

Okay, Bob, I give. But just for Holly... :pray:

effgjamis
08-16-2012, 10:12 AM
Ring ding a ling... you speaka da French? whoops, the phone quit Ringing.:roflblack:

Gooda lucka on the win.:popcorn::yes:

ARtraveler
08-16-2012, 11:34 AM
:congrats: on the win. Somehow, I knew it would not be me. No problem with all the buttons, just have here learn the ones that make the RT go, and teach the use of the other ones one or two at a time. She will be changing radio stations, miles to kilometers, and putting it into trailer mode in no time. :D

Bob Denman
08-16-2012, 12:21 PM
Well on the off-chance that they end up calling me by mistake... I'll make sure and tell them to get in touch with Holly so that she can get the process started. :roflblack: :thumbup:

DocRags
08-16-2012, 01:23 PM
:pray::yes::2thumbs::yes::pray: You are supposed to be cheering for US, CyncySpyder...so I can learn to ride without ruining the clutch of our Phantom. :yes::yes::yes:

arntufun
08-16-2012, 03:05 PM
You are supposed to be cheering for US, CyncySpyder...so I can learn to ride without ruining the clutch of our Phantom. :yes::yes::yes:

Doc you have enough toys !!!!!!! I tell you what Doc, if I win I will trade you for your toyhauler. :thumbup: Give our best wishes to ED.

Lamonster
08-16-2012, 03:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9e3dTOJi0o

vondalyn
08-16-2012, 04:14 PM
:congrats: on the win. Somehow, I knew it would not be me. No problem with all the buttons, just have here learn the ones that make the RT go, and teach the use of the other ones one or two at a time. She will be changing radio stations, miles to kilometers, and putting it into trailer mode in no time. :D
Oh and don't forget, she'll be honking the horn every time she goes to use the turn signals :doorag:

rnet
08-16-2012, 04:53 PM
Randy, do I need to figure out how to pack 3 spyders in the toy hauler.

bruiser
08-16-2012, 05:36 PM
Uh, hate to tell y'all this but they called us just a little while ago. :2thumbs:

arntufun
08-16-2012, 05:59 PM
Uh, hate to tell y'all this but they called us just a little while ago. :2thumbs:

I'm not buying it !!!!!! :lecturef_smilie:

dave01
08-16-2012, 06:02 PM
So happy they called me this morning. Now I will have a new Rt with no battery issues. I guess it was a win/win for both parties involved. Thanks again BRP.

dannymax
08-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Holy cow....how many people did they call!! :yikes: I just got off the phone with them.....:ohyea:

Oh, told them I was perfectly happy with my '09 and maybe they could call someone else. :thumbup:

BLUEKNIGHT911
08-16-2012, 08:12 PM
I WON RED RT SE-5 :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :yes:

spydaman60
08-16-2012, 08:26 PM
I'm not buying it !!!!!! :lecturef_smilie:

you might be buying it if they don't call!:roflblack::roflblack:

Cleg
08-16-2012, 08:45 PM
Wow...Holly has her own RT?! :hun: Amazing. Elaine says she will love it nojoke:yes::yes:

BajaRon
08-16-2012, 09:36 PM
I have been waiting for months for this company to call me and today better be the day that they do. I'm so sick of waiting !!!!!

The Facebook contest that started in May ("Ride 3", funny thats my plate #) ended last night for the giveaway of the new Spyder and I hope I won. I'm going to choose the RT when they call but I'm having trouble deciding what color to choose. Lamont posted this contest in May and I have not mentioned it since to increase my chances. I just know I won, I can feel it !!!!!!! :pray:

Don't pay any mind to these imposters saying that BRP called them, I'm sure they are getting ready to call you. But it does take some time to do a background check, you know.

Uh... Longer if they find something....

http://tenantscreeningbackgroundcheck.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/tenant-background-screening-reports.jpg

johnwinslow
08-16-2012, 10:03 PM
they are not going to call for awhile, they are trying to find a untraceable phone, it seems this machine they are trying to get rid of has had some
desperadoes joy riding with it, and it has been reported at a few Kentucky freed(not a misspell) chicken take outs, and ordering bean burritos whoever would fall for that!!!! then they Painted star spangled banners on the front fenders with scenes of northwestern American tourist attractions on the back.and were posing as an older lady just get some free meals and lodging:roflblack:

vondalyn
08-17-2012, 09:59 AM
Hey! they were supposed to call me anyway so that Don doesn't have to ride B:cus: anymore.

Smokinspyder
08-17-2012, 04:08 PM
wonder when they will let people know who won ...

arntufun
08-17-2012, 04:19 PM
On the Facebook page it says they have to verify the entries and they will let us know soon. :popcorn:

coz
08-17-2012, 05:57 PM
On the Facebook page it says they have to verify the entries and they will let us know soon. :popcorn:
Good luck with that.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:: roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
08-18-2012, 07:10 AM
Didn't you mean that they'd be letting YOU know soon? :roflblack:
Keep thinking good, positive thoughts! :thumbup:
Because more than enything in the World; I want to see you riding B:cus: behind Holly! :shocked:

Smokinspyder
08-18-2012, 10:28 AM
Yeah they will be letting me know soon ... HA HA well I hope its someone on this forum that would be pretty darn cool .

Bob Denman
08-18-2012, 01:22 PM
It sure would be kind of neat to know the winner! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_29_107v.gif

bruiser
08-18-2012, 04:28 PM
if it takes them as long to verify the name as it does to ship parts... :dontknow:

GloryRyders
08-19-2012, 05:38 AM
Will the "REAL" winner please stand up!:dontknow: But I'm pullin' for you Randy, Holly deserves an RT!:yes: