PDA

View Full Version : American Legion Legacy Run Coing thru Jackson, Coldwater

Littlebadwolf
08-15-2012, 05:52 PM
SpyderAnn01 (Ann) provided me with the information on the American Legion Legacy
Run coming thru Jackson and Coldwater with a dinner in Garden City as indicated on the 22nd of August. If you're close to this area, please consider attending as a Spyder owner to support this event...It's a National Run to support our veterans and active duty members..I've forwarded this to all chapters of the American Legion Riders in Michigan...This is not restricted to Michigan Spyder owners...(Indiana, ohio and whoever else)...Show our Spyder support....here's the info I received from Ann...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going on the American Legion Legacy Ride and one of our stops is at Town & Country/Artesian Wells on August 22. We will be there at 3:00 pm for 1 hour 45 minutes. There are more than 500 riders registered for the ride and at least 2 Spyders. So if you and Cindy have time please stop by I'd love to see you guys. We will be riding from Vermillion, OH to Coldwater, MI on the 22nd with lunch at the Legion in Garden City and dinner at the Legion in Coldwater.

SpyderAnn01
08-21-2012, 05:30 AM
We were up at o dark thirty this morning to cross the border. So far I've seen twenty Spyders. Nonnojokee seen to be regulars on Spyderlovers though. I'll have to work on that.

Littlebadwolf
08-21-2012, 02:38 PM
Cindi and I will be there tomorrow Ann...I'm hoping that some more of our Spyder owners from MI/IN/OH come to Town & Country at least and make the short run to Coldwater..