PDA

View Full Version : WHAT TO PACK.......

currin20fan
08-13-2012, 02:10 PM
I've read some good advice on packing for long trips from NancysToys and Murphy Brown and I wanted to add my 2 cents. For folks staying in motels........space bags are your friends! Take extra clothing and suck them up in a space bag. Lays flat and you can file them like folders! When you check out of the motel, ask for a vacuum cleaner (they all have them), suck up the dirty clothes, pack, and you're off again. :roflblack::roflblack: Any/and all suggestions for packing for Lamonts BBQ is greatly appreciated.:roflblack:

Bob Denman
08-13-2012, 02:24 PM
Great tip! :thumbup: :firstplace:
If you're going to Lamont's; bring Advil for the hangover... :shocked: :roflblack:

Eraser
08-13-2012, 03:17 PM
If you're going to Lamont's; bring Advil for the hangover... :shocked: :roflblack:

...in a space bag?????:roflblack:

Blue Star
08-13-2012, 03:30 PM
Just went on a long trip, and learned this. If you think you will need something, and say "nope I won't need it" so I won't bring it. I will end up needing it, and have to buy it. Only cost me $20.00 to learn this lesson.

What I needed was my floor jack to adjust my front shocks, and turned out two other riders needed to use it too.

spyder3
08-13-2012, 04:31 PM
You can actually get these space bags that dont need a vacuum. You put the clothing flat in the bags and roll them, getting all the air out. Works the same way. We just used them for SITA and although the bike was full, we had enough clothes. At least i did..:roflblack: The missus didnt feel the same way..

spydaman60
08-13-2012, 06:01 PM
You can actually get these space bags that dont need a vacuum. You put the clothing flat in the bags and roll them, getting all the air out. Works the same way. We just used them for SITA and although the bike was full, we had enough clothes. At least i did..:roflblack: The missus didnt feel the same way..

ya john, but fannies clothes didn't take up as much space as yours did!:roflblack:

currin20fan
08-14-2012, 08:26 AM

Yep, going to Lamont's in Sept and Tylenol is a MUST..