PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!! Does anyone know how to clear the radio's memory ????

sidetrack
08-11-2012, 10:21 AM
A little while back my radio got changed out because of battery draw. I was riding and decided to pre sit a couple of radio stations and someway or another I got 2 FM stations preslected and then switched to NOAA and slected that. I cannot get the radio to select anything else, I need to clear it memory. How do I do that?????:cus:

pickelhead
08-11-2012, 11:41 AM
You might try a hypnotist. Sorry I couldn't resist. :roflblack:

Bob Denman
08-11-2012, 12:53 PM
(Not 100% sure...)
My feeling is that you can only set new stations over the older pre-sets... But I wonder if you disconnected the battery and let it sit for a little while if that might do it? :dontknow:

billybovine
08-11-2012, 01:09 PM
I don't have an RT so I don't have personal experience with it, but don't the instructions on page 35 of your manual work?

sidetrack
08-12-2012, 11:35 AM
You might try a hypnotist. Sorry I couldn't resist. :roflblack:

For a hypnotist to work you must be aware. With the head firmly planted between the legs, you are not aware.:joke:

pellcitypete
08-12-2012, 02:57 PM
When I got my rt the radio was preset it took the dealer 2 hrs to find out how to reset it they had to go on line to find info on how to do it I think they went to brp web site not sure sorry I can't remenber how.

sidetrack
08-13-2012, 07:13 AM
When I got my rt the radio was preset it took the dealer 2 hrs to find out how to reset it they had to go on line to find info on how to do it I think they went to brp web site not sure sorry I can't remenber how.

Thanks, I just sent an email to tech support. Maybe they can help.

Arr MiHardies
08-13-2012, 11:25 AM
Are you sure you just aren't on the weather input? From your normal screen press mode once to get to the audio screen. Then press the set button to change from weather/am/fm/iPod.

sidetrack
08-13-2012, 04:28 PM
Are you sure you just aren't on the weather input? From your normal screen press mode once to get to the audio screen. Then press the set button to change from weather/am/fm/iPod.

When I go to the FM mode, I have two stations saved and I cannot save any more. If I keep pushing the mode button, I will go from FM to Am to Weather and there I have a third station saved. More than that now because I have been playing. I can save stations on the weather band but no where else.
I have done something and I don't have a clue, I just want to start over!!!!!!!:banghead::sour:

boborgera
08-13-2012, 06:06 PM
When I go to the FM mode, I have two stations saved and I cannot save any more. If I keep pushing the mode button, I will go from FM to Am to Weather and there I have a third station saved. More than that now because I have been playing. I can save stations on the weather band but no where else.
I have done something and I don't have a clue, I just want to start over!!!!!!!:banghead::sour:

Twice a year i would have to reset my clock [08] I could tear down a engine, But with digital radios i'm lost.
So i would ask my neighbor's son who is about 15 years old to do it for me, He does it in less than 30 seconds.
Ask/find a teenager for help.nojoke

pickelhead
08-13-2012, 09:33 PM
For a hypnotist to work you must be aware. With the head firmly planted between the legs, you are not aware.:joke:

Now I've been told I've had my head up my ass, but not between my legs.

Bob Denman
08-14-2012, 07:02 AM
I think that it depends on just how flexible you are. :shocked: :roflblack: :joke: