PDA

View Full Version : FYI Quick Access Body Panel Kit.

shadow0401
08-10-2012, 04:39 PM
To anyone who is going to change this panel themselves, when you get the kit make sure that the grill is in the kit. Apparently BRP shipped some kits without the grill.
If you are going to have the dealer install it make sure he has the grill.
I picked mine up last week, looked at the instructions a few days later and it shows a grill as one of the parts, mine didn't have it. Went to the dealer today, he called BRP, supposed to be in the kit. He had just got a shipment in and he one which I got. Dealer said he was going to have to reorder because he had about a dozen kits with no grills. :)

Jeriatric
08-10-2012, 05:00 PM
To anyone who is going to change this panel themselves, when you get the kit make sure that the grill is in the kit. Apparently BRP shipped some kits without the grill.
I picked mine up last week, looked at the instructions a few days later and it shows a grill as one of the parts, mine didn't have it. Went to the dealer today, he called BRP, supposed to be in the kit. He had just got a shipment in and he one which I got. Dealer said he was going to have to reorder because he had about a dozen kits with no grills. :)

Blame it on Lochte :roflblack:

Kidding!!! Thanks for the heads up :thumbup:

A1A
08-10-2012, 05:15 PM
This doesn't sound very professional coming from BRP.

ED.14
08-10-2012, 09:06 PM

I would like to ask you, may you send me a picture of new panel installed.
my e-mail - e_pereplet@hotmail.com

THANKS

Bob Denman
08-11-2012, 07:08 AM
:agree: Watch for the grilles. I had mine changed out earlier this week; the shop tech. mentioned that they had several come in without it. :shocked:

shadow0401
08-11-2012, 07:25 AM
I would like to ask you, may you send me a picture of new panel installed.
my e-mail - e_pereplet@hotmail.com

THANKS

Have not had the chance to install the panel yet.

WARWAGON
10-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Been reading all the post. But must have missed the part number and how to order. Any on have it? It's like looking for the holy grail.:doorag: