PDA

View Full Version : Ripped off apology

ma and pa
08-09-2012, 08:03 PM
In yesterdays post I stated that I had been ripped off. I was not saying the product as a rip off. After discussion with Glo rider the problem with the shipping cost has been resolved. Do to an internet glich the shipping cost quoted and the cost charge to me was different. This problem can be incountered in the age of computer technology and online purchasing. I thought this forum was to voice your opinion without being criticized by members that have made more post that I. There is no full moon in West Virginia.

shelbydave
08-09-2012, 08:21 PM
In yesterdays post I stated that I had been ripped off. I was not saying the product as a rip off. After discussion with Glo rider the problem with the shipping cost has been resolved. Do to an internet glich the shipping cost quoted and the cost charge to me was different. This problem can be incountered in the age of computer technology and online purchasing. I thought this forum was to voice your opinion without being criticized by members that have made more post that I. There is no full moon in West Virginia.

No Probs! :thumbup: Glad it got straightened out!

DR Buck
08-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Glad you got it resolved. Bashing sponsors does nothing good for anyone on the forum.

Buttsy
08-09-2012, 08:33 PM
No Probs! :thumbup: Glad it got straightened out!

What they said!:thumbup:

Do to an internet glich the shipping cost quoted and the cost charge to me was different. This problem can be incountered in the age of computer technology and online purchasing.

Thanks for this detail I would have thought "in the age of computer technology" it would be a little better? Might explain another vendors shipping charges when I hit the estimate button on their web site? Phone seeems to work better?

gln2
08-09-2012, 09:03 PM
Good for you and them it's always best to contact the vender first because it might be a glitch in there system. Boy sometimes I wish we could go back when everything wasn't run by computers and s--t. people did stuff on a hand shake and MOST were very sencere and honest. Today there are soooo many cons looking for a sucker that to many fall and loose way to much. But I might add that I have purchased many items from vendors on this site as well has other spyder lovers and I have yet to hear any complaints from any of them. I understand your first reaction I also would have been in shock. Glad all turned out well.

ARtraveler
08-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Way to go! I have done a few apologies myself.

Bob Denman
08-10-2012, 06:45 AM
What a refreshing start to a day! :thumbup: Your initial frustration was very understandable; thanks for letting us know that a solution was found! :ohyea:

MarkLawson
08-10-2012, 07:04 AM
I'm glad it's resolved. I love their lights and service!