PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Track Days in Texas

schifty
08-09-2012, 11:56 AM
I'm trying to check with spyder owners to see if there is anyone interested in taking a "RideSmart" class. RideSmart offers classroom instructions and on track ride for motorcycllist that are looking to improve their riding skills.
RideSmart is looking into this for spyders if enough interest is there.
Looking to hear from you
Danny Schiffner
RideSmart instructior
RideSmart.info

Spyder Monkey
08-09-2012, 02:10 PM
I'm trying to check with spyder owners to see if there is anyone interested in taking a "RideSmart" class. RideSmart offers classroom instructions and on track ride for motorcycllist that are looking to improve their riding skills.
RideSmart is looking into this for spyders if enough interest is there.
Looking to hear from you
Danny Schiffner
RideSmart instructior
RideSmart.info

I am most definitely interested.
PM me or send email to davidsmoot (at) gmail dot com.

David

BLUE MULE
08-09-2012, 02:23 PM
So is this something that will be done in the DFW area? If you are looking for North Texas ryders, try our Meetup site or our Facebook site - 66 of us here in our Spyder club locally. Or you can PM me through this site and I'll hook you up. - Kyle

http://www.spyderrydersofnorthtexas.com/

http://www.facebook.com/groups/177340962330792/

Big Arm
08-09-2012, 02:39 PM
:welcome: schifty

schifty
08-09-2012, 03:05 PM
RideSmart runs on Motor Sport Ranch Cressent,Houston, Eagles Canyon Racyway, at Decatur,and Texas world,at Collage Station, if we can get enough spyders going.Just got Dave Wonders thinking about it. Lots to work out. Class room, proper way to ride .Teachers, set track dates and price.
So that's why I'm seeing who might show up.
RS goes to three out of states tracks also.
Ty

Arch
08-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Count me in, been looking to try the spyder out on a road track, let me know.

Ed

muonwhiz
08-10-2012, 12:46 PM
PM when classes arranged, I would be interested

rcantrell52
08-11-2012, 03:47 PM
I would be interested in participating in a RideSmart Spyder course. My son has taken 5 of the motorcycle RideSmart programs over the past couple of years. He has rode the track at Bryan/College Station twice, twice at Cresson,Tx., and once at Eagle Canyon. RideSmart is an excellent program.
Reese

Yazz
08-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Would like to participate, but need to know the dates.

Schnauzer
08-13-2012, 07:29 AM
Definately would like to attend in College Station depending on the dates... Keep us well informed, about dates so we can make the arragements to be there...

schifty
08-13-2012, 07:46 AM
Need all the spyders riders to post, so I can go to Dave and show him that there are enough to hold a track day.
Have put a call into Chaz Rice, who is with Can-am marketing, if I was told correct, to get involved with some support from Can-am
If any of you known.who I might need to call, to make this happen.

docdoru
08-13-2012, 08:22 AM
Need all the spyders riders to post, so I can go to Dave and show him that there are enough to hold a track day.
Have put a call into Chaz Rice, who is with Can-am marketing, if I was told correct, to get involved with some support from Can-am
4 years + with no results...however, count me in!

warp10
08-13-2012, 08:56 AM
sounds good to me :yes:

Schnauzer
08-13-2012, 11:07 PM

I believe evryone myself included, is really more interested in how much is it going to cost to ride on a tracK, also what gear is required. I know if you ride a crotch rocket you have to be completely padded up to get on the track. Full competition gear which is available for a fee at the track if your missing anything.

noel
08-13-2012, 11:28 PM
I'm interested but would need to know dates to confirm. Thanks.

AbNormy
08-14-2012, 12:50 AM
Definitely interested here. just I work nights so i need advance notice to adjust. if it was offered in cooler weather afternoons would be great! will mesh gear be allowed on the track? :clap:

Blondespyder
08-21-2012, 12:36 PM
I would love to. If only it was offered closer. :(
I still can not find anything to do with spyders near Amarillo. Have seen more and more RT's and RS's in my area but, none of them come to any bike events so I can meet them and perhaps get them to join spyderlovers.

schifty
08-25-2012, 08:10 PM
I'm trying to make this happen for all of us. Keep letting the spyder riders know. Trying to get dealers support. Think if i get them on board,and demo them, the same day, will help their sells