PDA

View Full Version : I want your opinion

Questions
08-08-2012, 08:09 AM
Hi All

I am doing some work for a marketing company researching around the whole Spyder experience and I am looking for a few people to talk to over the phone for 45mins to an hour. We will pay you for your time. Drop me a note or post me your email and we will get in contact.

Let me know if you are interesting. Looking for the Good (or even very good), Bad and the Ugly - whatever story you want to tell.

SpyderAnn01
08-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Hi All

I am doing some work for a marketing company researching around the whole Spyder experience and I am looking for a few people to talk to over the phone for 45mins to an hour. We will pay you for your time. Drop me a note or post me your email and we will get in contact.

Let me know if you are interesting. Looking for the Good (or even very good), Bad and the Ugly - whatever story you want to tell.

Yes, I am interesting. :roflblack:

grumpybob
08-08-2012, 10:19 AM
Hi All

Never been accused of being interesting but my email address is bshipman19@windstream.net.

Wiredux
08-08-2012, 10:24 AM
Contact me. dans@vdsa.com

Kratos
08-08-2012, 10:37 AM
Wish I could pick more than 1, lol. But I guess even with multiple reasons, one reason still outshines them all.

Bob Denman
08-08-2012, 11:00 AM
I think that I hit all four... :thumbup:

ARtraveler
08-08-2012, 11:25 AM
I voted.

Questions
08-08-2012, 11:53 AM
Hi All

I all we have got loads of response - thanks. Anyone who has contacted me - we will try to make contact. We met our quota so thanks everyone. Please continue to vote on the poll.

thanks again.:clap:

bullant12
08-08-2012, 12:01 PM
PM Sent as well:thumbup:

eddieshep999
08-08-2012, 01:53 PM
Hi All

Is the marketing company working for BRP or a rival who is thinking of breaking into the market and want's to target owners
with a new vehicle after researching around the whole Spyder experience

Just intrested to find out more about the research and what it might be used for

Eddie Sheppard
Reading UK

TimmieTheGeek
08-08-2012, 02:00 PM
I replied with two. Don't know if I was supposed to limit it to one. I figured it would yell at me if it didn't like my input.

Jeriatric
08-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Is the marketing company working for BRP or a rival who is thinking of breaking into the market and want's to target owners
with a new vehicle after researching around the whole Spyder experience

Just intrested to find out more about the research and what it might be used for

Eddie Sheppard
Reading UK

Talk about not getting the first post treatment. Mention :chat: and/or $$$$$$$ and....................

nojoke

MMcc
08-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Of course I do have an opinion. Owned two spyders at 2008 GS which I added several upgrade mods and then traded it in on a 2011 RTS.

spyderrock
08-08-2012, 10:51 PM
I all we have got loads of response - thanks. Anyone who has contacted me - we will try to make contact. We met our quota so thanks everyone. Please continue to vote on the poll.

thanks again.:clap:

I hate to say this but....Can you spell SCAM!!!. Look at this person's English it is beyond horrible. I would be very very careful about giving them any personal info. There have been some really bad scams coming out of eastern Canada the last couple of years. This person only has 2 posts and is willing to pay for info. Please DO NOT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFO, im sure you all know this but the people who do these are very clever in asking questions.

d.o.spyder-rts
08-09-2012, 12:07 AM
I hate to say this but....Can you spell SCAM!!!. Look at this person's English it is beyond horrible. I would be very very careful about giving them any personal info. There have been some really bad scams coming out of eastern Canada the last couple of years. This person only has 2 posts and is willing to pay for info. Please DO NOT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFO, im sure you all know this but the people who do these are very clever in asking questions.
:agree: it could very well could be a scam. Please be extremely careful about giving out any personal info. Dale

Paula(Butch2025)
08-09-2012, 07:46 AM
Yes, I am interesting. :roflblack:
Me too!

wilfredopr
08-09-2012, 08:16 AM
Where is the "All of the above" option?

'
'

DougB
08-09-2012, 10:47 AM
What's my commission?

Hi All