PDA

View Full Version : no ad's or commercials......hmmmmmm

tfjunkie
09-21-2007, 11:26 PM
I am wondering why there are no commercials for the spyder on t.v.?
From time to time i see can-am atv commercials.

Hmmmmmmmmm............what do you think?

Lamonster
09-22-2007, 07:17 PM
I am wondering why there are no commercials for the spyder on t.v.?
From time to time i see can-am atv commercials.

Hmmmmmmmmm............what do you think?

Maybe because they sold all they have already. :dontknow:

TBB
09-25-2007, 06:46 AM
Like Lamont said, the Spyders are selling so well just by word of mouth, and local media hype generated by dealers and all the reviews in the major bike and gear head magazines they really don't need t spend any more money on marketing.

I know in our case, when we had the factory demo truck here in July with the 16 Spyders we got alot of free media attention and 2 stations came out to do live stories on the vehicles.

Once the pre orders are delivered and they are in full production for a year or so, you'll probably see some ads and promos in the media just like any other vehicle.

MetroAsian
11-20-2007, 01:16 AM
do you think these Spyders will hold their value to some degree? If I do get one of these, I'll have to sell my bike since I dont have space or the cash to keep both around. The ones I see on ebay are selling higher than MSRP for the ones that are in hand and ready to ship to someone. People are also trying to sell their spots in line and seen one go as high as 1500 with 10 bids but the auction got pulled by ebay since it's illegal.

Spyderman
11-20-2007, 01:18 PM
The value might hold until the next production run of 10,000. Then you'll see they for about 10k.

MetroAsian
11-20-2007, 02:34 PM
When are the next 10,000 units supposed to be produced and shipped?