PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

dltang
09-14-2007, 02:51 PM
My name is Deb and I just joined this forum today. This is the second Spyder forum I have joined. I am so excited about getting my new Spyder. My husband and I each ordered one, his in yellow, mine in silver. We have an expected delivery date of March 2008, which now seems like forever away. In the mean time I will live vicariously through those that are getting theirs in Oct. and will post all the juicy details for us. I live in Michigan and I think there will be a lot of Michigan owners. It seems like there is a limited number of areas that are actually doing demos and sales. We were lucky enough to be in an area that has two dealers that have had demos, I rode one back in July but it was only a short ride around a city block. The other dealer, (the one we are ordering from) is getting the demos back again in Oct. and they have set up about a 30-40minute demo ride. Now that is what I am talking about. So in a couple of weeks, my husband and I are going to go get our Spyder fix. ;D I am looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences here and it is nice to be part of such a great group
Deb

Lamonster
09-17-2007, 11:44 AM
:welcome:

Glad to see you found us. I'm looking forward to the first owner pictures to show up here. I bet I know about 8 gals that are soon to be Spyder owners, my wife being one of them. If she decieds she really likes it I might have to order another one like you guys. ;D :doorag: :bigthumbsup: