PDA

View Full Version : Venom in Vandiver Spyder Ryder of America

gcain747
08-01-2012, 04:45 PM
We just want to make sure that everyone is aware that this is an SRA event but you do not have to join SRA to attend. Everyone is welcome. www.tvc-sra.com (http://www.tvc-sra.com)
Thanks

gcain747
08-02-2012, 11:26 AM
Some people have had trouble finding the registration on our site. If you type in www.tvc-sra.com/venom (http://www.tvc-sra.com/venom) it will take you to the home page of the event. Near the middle of the home page is a blue tool bar and on that bar is a several folders. Click on the one that says Register and it will open a page that has a large paragrapn telling about the event. Near the center of the paragraph is a Click Here to Register link. Once you click on it the registration page will open. Further down that paragraph is the option to enter you bike in the Bike Show and another link to Buy Poker Run tickets.
Register now to insure you get on the Barber Motorsports track.

Thanks
Greg Cain

gcain747
08-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Just so everyone is prepared, if you go on the parade ride on the Speedway you have to wear closed toed shoes. They will not allow open toed shoes, flip flops etc on the track. "Insurance"

:shemademe_smilie:
Greg Cain

gcain747
08-03-2012, 11:23 PM
This is going to be a great event. We now have people coming from CA and IL. Make your plans now and come down for a great event. The weather will be great the last weekend of Sept. www.tvc-sra.com/venom

gcain747
08-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Hey, we are glad to have you man. We also have people registered from TX, LA, MS, TN, GA, and I believe FL and SC. I ran the miles and other than Ken Miller (head of SRA) you are traveling the furthest so far. I think we are going to give a plaque for the person who travels the longest distance to get here. Ken is not eligelable for this one.

Greg Cain

gcain747
08-06-2012, 09:36 PM
We will be giving some awards at the event and one of them is for the person who rides their Spyder the longest distance to get here. So far you are the leader. Good Luck

Greg Cain

gcain747
08-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Courtyard 25 is giving us free tent camping spots. If you are interested in tent camping there please e-mail gcain@oxylance.com and let me know. Also there is a great deal of space for motorhomes but no hookups.

Cruzr Joe
09-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Hey, we are glad to have you man. We also have people registered from TX, LA, MS, TN, GA, and I believe FL and SC. I ran the miles and other than Ken Miller (head of SRA) you are traveling the furthest so far. I think we are going to give a plaque for the person who travels the longest distance to get here. Ken is not eligelable for this one.

Greg Cain

Uh Did you forget about us folks from Arkansas?????
:wrong:
(We are just a bunch of Rednecks anyway) :bbq::coffee:

gcain747
09-12-2012, 02:05 PM
Uh Did you forget about us folks from Arkansas?????
:wrong:
(We are just a bunch of Rednecks anyway) :bbq::coffee:

So Sorry, I did forget about Arkansas. :bowdown: