PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready for ShopTalk

Lamonster
09-04-2007, 11:47 AM
As the mods start hitting this board we will need a place to talk about them, so here it is. :doorag: :bigthumbsup:

tfjunkie
09-20-2007, 07:17 PM
I am 600 miles from my dealer. I do a lot of my own bike work. I am hoping that they will accept keeping receipts and a service log as to not void the warranty.
What is needed next is a SERVICE MANUAL. I might of missed it as i took a quick glance thru the owners manual but i did not see a valve inspect/adjust section

tfjunkie
09-25-2007, 05:10 PM
The syder team just e-mailed me and said i can get a service manual from the dealership!

Way2Fast
11-22-2007, 08:49 PM
When someone gets the manual can they please post the part number for it.

thanks,
Richard

2faston3
11-22-2007, 09:22 PM
Way2fast:

Talked to my dealer today and the Part # and Shop Manual should be available on BossTalk? (their Web site)around the first of December. He has my order when the number is available.
;D
2faston3

providerex
11-26-2007, 05:35 PM
Way2fast:

Talked to my dealer today and the Part # and Shop Manual should be available on BossTalk? (their Web site)around the first of December. He has my order when the number is available.
;D
2faston3

sick rims bro.
how did you get those rims? and is that an after market exhaust?

Ryno
11-27-2007, 07:38 PM
Ill be taking delivery of mine tomorrow. I live in N.E. Georgi, and my dealer is in Bradenton Fla. Im sure they will have fixed the brake problem at the factory, also, do we have to go to a dealer to get the recall work performed? If so This could be an issue.