PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Spyder Riders Banner offered

Yol Bolsun
07-31-2012, 07:56 AM
Folks, Robert at Mountain Motorsports - Conyers has offered to provide us with a 2' x 3' banner.

While I am not overly excited about the largish advertisement, I am thinking this is not a bad thing and the price is right.

Your thoughts?

Littlebadwolf
07-31-2012, 08:18 AM
I think the advertising is a good thing for the Spyder community...show the dealers and sponsors that we support them as well...good for public relations...

MarkLawson
07-31-2012, 10:18 PM
Works for me!

Daisyjoe
07-31-2012, 11:10 PM
It could be a good thing that there are some dealers that are showing signs of warming up to the SPYDER and want to support it without taking your first borne. The dealers around here suck.

DITTO!! nojoke

bloke
08-01-2012, 08:15 AM
RJ put that together yesterday and has since done a couple other versions, we wont be offended if you guys want to do something with it either, its all about ideas :thumbup:

i will post up the other ones later

Yol Bolsun
08-01-2012, 09:35 PM
from Robert at Mountain Motorsports - Conyers, another option...

Do we need to run a poll/vote?

bloke
08-02-2012, 09:34 AM
second version ;)

Cavman
08-02-2012, 11:02 AM
If that is the ONLY dealer we will be meeting at, then it's OK. But as a group meeting somewhere else, will it offend other dealers? Vendors? Venues? Could we have multiple vendors on there? A banner with just our logo? Just asking?

There were a lot of us up at SpyderFest. Would have been nice to have had a banner there when our group got together at some of the venues. The green shirts helped when at the gatherings to find each other.

If we ever do a ride and meet at say a park, the banner would be handy to put up so we would know where to go and meet?

Pennyrick
08-02-2012, 06:27 PM
If that is the ONLY dealer we will be meeting at, then it's OK. But as a group meeting somewhere else, will it offend other dealers? Vendors? Venues? Could we have multiple vendors on there? A banner with just our logo? Just asking?

There were a lot of us up at SpyderFest. Would have been nice to have had a banner there when our group got together at some of the venues. The green shirts helped when at the gatherings to find each other.

If we ever do a ride and meet at say a park, the banner would be handy to put up so we would know where to go and meet?

If a dealer offers a banner free of charge it is a pretty good deal as Keith says. BUT, it will be certain to offend other dealers. I think Freedom Motorsports offered us something in the way of signage a year or so ago. If we insisted on just the GA Spyder group logo, I seriously doubt if any dealer is going to donate that. They have to get something out of it. As Cavman says we could have multiple dealers listed but what if members have unhappy experiences with some dealers and not with others?

I think Mountain Motorsport is a great dealership but I'm sure other Spyderlovers have their favorite Georgia dealers as well.

The best banner solution is to be indebted to no one vendor, but without sponsorship, that is going to cost money. I am not a big banner lover but I would be willing to kick in some dough if that is what is needed.

Cavman
08-02-2012, 08:50 PM
Who do I make the check out to? Or would you prefer cash?

MarkLawson
08-02-2012, 10:02 PM
I like the second version.

To Cavman & Double Trouble's thoughts... I think we can have as many banners as we want, with our logo only and/or with other dealer logos, if offered to us. We just want to make it clear we are not in an exclusive relationship with any one dealer. If we are at a rally, who says we can't display more than one banner?

Oh, and we can always change our minds if we find a sole dealership relationship works. We all admire and appreciate the MoGang & CowTown team. If we find that Mountain MotorSports or some other dealer is a good fit, who knows where this can go?

sewnonnie
08-03-2012, 04:41 AM
I like the second version.

To Cavman & Double Trouble's thoughts... I think we can have as many banners as we want, with our logo only and/or with other dealer logos, if offered to us. We just want to make it clear we are not in an exclusive relationship with any one dealer. If we are at a rally, who says we can't display more than one banner?

Oh, and we can always change our minds if we find a sole dealership relationship works. We all admire and appreciate the MoGang & CowTown team. If we find that Mountain MotorSports or some other dealer is a good fit, who knows where this can go?

I agree. I want to get our name out there as well as supportive dealer(s). If we are going to pay for something, I would rather see $$$, right now, go towards a donation for Sarah, the artist that donated her work on our logo.