PDA

View Full Version : August Mogang ride

pitbull
07-29-2012, 12:48 PM
Mogang ride August 4th ride is going to possibly be a hot one so going to try to plan it around cool stops. Meet at cowtown at 10:00 am hit the road by 11:00am headed to owensvile mo for lunch through the back country..... Lots of shaded country roads, stopping in owensvile to cool off and grab some lunch, from there headed to Swiss meats for a fun stop and again a chance to get a drink and stay cool, from there off to the famouse Herman mo for some fun, music, ice cream, and good times. Looking forward to this ride, need a chance to have some fun and hang out with the gang. See you all there!

GloryRyders
07-29-2012, 03:53 PM
Sounds like a plan :2thumbs:...........let's hope for cooler weather! See you Saturday!:yes:

Cuban Spyder
07-30-2012, 05:30 AM
Spydee Jane and I will be there.:yes:

SteveMac
07-30-2012, 07:56 AM
Trying to.
Hoping to.
:pray:

pitbull
07-30-2012, 08:01 PM
Looking forward to seeing you guys, and all are welcome. Steve hope you can make it, looking forward to seeing you Jim, and of coarse we have to have our very own Cuban Spyder. See you guys there.

pitbull
07-31-2012, 11:30 PM
Also need to talk about the October ride to Branson and ozark mountains, might change it up a bit this year.... Got to keep it fun:doorag:

Shewhoprays
08-01-2012, 06:17 AM
Dennis and I hope to be there also. we will be on vacation in Sept. so this will be the last ryde until Branson. Blessings,bj

SpyderLady
08-01-2012, 08:18 AM
I plan on making the ride, hope it stays a little cool. John will not be joining us as he has his granddaughter for the week-end and we have not yet picked up his bike. Hoping to get it tomorrow :pray:

G-Man
08-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Our plan is to meet at CowTown. We'll chat for a while just to catch up. Then back home. See you there. :doorag:

Tigger
08-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Was hoping for a M&G but heading to Sturgis. Next time definitely. :yes:

pitbull
08-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Looks like we have several of the gang coming out to play.

GloryRyders
08-04-2012, 05:36 AM
:lecturef_smilie:Oh Oh............wet stuff falling out of the sky this morning :dontknow: along with bright lights and boomers...........haven't seen this in a "coons" age. If it doesn't stop soon, we might not make the party!:gaah: Len, have a safe trip to SITA, we have an appointment on Thursday to add some more "farkles":2thumbs: but you won't be there.............BUMMER!

Pigtails
08-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Sorry we missed you all. We stayed home with the rain.

Paula and Scott.

SteveMac
08-04-2012, 10:42 AM
We stayed home due to a multitude of unpacked boxes. Would gladly have ridden in the rain today!! ;)

SpyderLady
08-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Great ride. Rain was not too bad going to cowtown and it was actually a nice ride down. Temp was great. Left Cowtown only a litte behind schedule, had a great lunch and ten as we headed to Hermann heat started. After ice cream. And some discussing of Spyderfest 2013, hit the road to home. Yes it got realllly hot, but sure was nice to see everyone that showed. Looking forward to Sept ride and October outing (last MOGANG ride of the year). Then it will e on top landing for Spyderfest 2013!

CMA Cowboy
08-05-2012, 01:21 PM
Sorry Pinkyjo and I missed it. Went on our CMA chapter ryde to Springfield yesterday. Was nice in the morning going down to Mansfield and then across to Springfield but by the time we were done eating in Springfield the heat had kicked in. Took I44 home and man was it hot. Three or four of the group was not doing well by the time we got back home. Thinking a midnight run ending with breakfast might be the way to go when it's this hot.