PDA

View Full Version : while on the Spyder yesterday..Called a Fagot and nice Girlie bike

spyderrock
07-29-2012, 09:15 AM
So yesterday I was heading to the tree nursery to get some Doktor Doom to kill my ant problem. I am behind a guy in a 4 door Toyota corolla beside him is a lifted up Ford one ton, the idiot in the car is texting on his iPhone yes im close I can see it clearly we were just leaving the stop light i back off a bit and he nearly takes out the truck beside him then pulls back into the right lane and slams his breaks on to try and control the car. The truck sees this and pulls away I pull up beside him and say hey buddy get off the phone...then he yells to me HEY FAGOT F YOU NICE GIRLIE BIKE:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:as i start laughing I yell back to him HEY BUDDY NICE TOYOTA COROLLA YOU GOT THERE. Then he tells me to pull over so he can kick my ass, I look in the car and there is a baby seat in the back. I also see the company he works for as it is stitched on the shoulder of his shirt. The nerve of some people like im going to fight this idiot and send him home to his wife and kids so he can explain that he got beat up by a Fagot. I have been called a lot of things in my life but never that wow:roflblack:, 25 years working in the oil industry I have been called it all but never that oh well I hope he had a better day I did, i got rid of my ant problem.

SpydeRider2010
07-29-2012, 09:36 AM
the world is made up of some simple minds...

bruiser
07-29-2012, 09:51 AM
Wish I had a dollar for each time I was made #1 by some idiot who was in the wrong to start with.

wyliec
07-29-2012, 10:18 AM
What's the secret to not losing your temper? You handled that quite well and didn't let it bother you and had a nice day. Nice job. :thumbup:

FutureRyder
07-29-2012, 11:00 AM
What's the secret to not losing your temper? You handled that quite well and didn't let it bother you and had a nice day. Nice job. :thumbup:

It was focused on the ants. :roflblack:

Tierhog
07-29-2012, 11:12 AM
I had the training wheel comment. As if any bike in the history of the free world ever put them on the front. I have found out something interesting though. You slap a performance exhaust like a HMF or hindle...something with some bite....those comments fade really fast.

Tierhog
07-29-2012, 11:15 AM
Spyder that guy simply transferred his anger/embarrassment on you. What a moron. If your still pissed, call the company and say the guy was driving like an idiot and challenging people to fight with a company shirt on. Ask them what kind of business they are running etc. Or let it go...you vented to us anyhow... We love ya!

Sny
07-29-2012, 11:39 AM
Nice loud pipe, hold the throttle and bounce off the rev limited for a bit then let it rip blowing bits of kenda tire all over the pavement

How could anyone possibly continue such a conversation?

"Yeah well... he's still a wimp... " He'll be crying about it for weeks.

Nice job on the anger management. The world is full of people who talk before they think.

Bob Denman
07-29-2012, 11:39 AM
I try to not argue with idiots; It can be tough to stoop that low, and they usually beat me because they've got more experience at being one... :gaah:
Being called-out by a guy in a Corolla... :shocked: Think how miserable his life must be! :roflblack::roflblack:

spyderrock
07-29-2012, 12:12 PM

Thanks everyone this forum makes my day and riding the Spyder well not much can ruin at day one one except of course getting hit by a truck :roflblack::roflblack:. I think it is amazing in this day and age what people will say and do. As far as not losing my temper I have only done that 3 times in my entire life, I have a lot of patience for people like that poor guy. I like to use my humor to make the days go by and telling this guy to have a good day well that was icing on the cake. I have a smart A** come back for pretty much any thing anyone can say to me, have a great day Spyder people

ARtraveler
07-29-2012, 12:45 PM
Glad you came out all right.

Had an incident Friday. Going down the highway in the fast lane in a formation of two--she two seconds behind me. We are following traffic at the same speed. Car in front about 1/2 block away. Pickup decides to pull in between me and akspyderlady--almost takes her front end off--she had to brake to avoid a collision. When I did not speed up to close the gap, the driver of the pickup got out from behind me, got by my side and gave me the number 1 sign. Then dodged over to the slow lane, got around the next car and began to weave his truck between anything that would make one more car ahead for him. South Central Construction was the company car he was driving.

Were I in a vindictive mood, I would have reported him to the troopers and called the company he worked for. My luck, he probably was the owner anyway.

Bottom Line: I was just glad to see the :cus: down the road and away from me and akspyderlady.

Lamonster
07-29-2012, 12:54 PM
Good thing you didn't use your Trunk Monkey :joke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rFvR7Bv9Fk

dliszews
07-29-2012, 01:11 PM
The gene pool needs a better filter.

ARtraveler
07-29-2012, 01:19 PM
I gotta get me one of those. :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Smokinspyder
07-29-2012, 01:59 PM

ya no crap right I would have pulled over and shoved his phone up his rear LOL .

JCSMOKE
07-29-2012, 04:36 PM
I for one would appreciate if the folks here could allow that Particular F word to be sensored somewhat. Being someone on the other side of that slur I am well aware of the bleeding and bruising that often comes with it.nojoke

supermario
07-29-2012, 05:29 PM
i have a gopro cam on my helmed it scares people to say anything :yes:
So yesterday I was heading to the tree nursery to get some Doktor Doom to kill my ant problem. I am behind a guy in a 4 door Toyota corolla beside him is a lifted up Ford one ton, the idiot in the car is texting on his iPhone yes im close I can see it clearly we were just leaving the stop light i back off a bit and he nearly takes out the truck beside him then pulls back into the right lane and slams his breaks on to try and control the car. The truck sees this and pulls away I pull up beside him and say hey buddy get off the phone...then he yells to me HEY FAGOT F YOU NICE GIRLIE BIKE:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:as i start laughing I yell back to him HEY BUDDY NICE TOYOTA COROLLA YOU GOT THERE. Then he tells me to pull over so he can kick my ass, I look in the car and there is a baby seat in the back. I also see the company he works for as it is stitched on the shoulder of his shirt. The nerve of some people like im going to fight this idiot and send him home to his wife and kids so he can explain that he got beat up by a Fagot. I have been called a lot of things in my life but never that wow:roflblack:, 25 years working in the oil industry I have been called it all but never that oh well I hope he had a better day I did, i got rid of my ant problem.

Ron2andia
07-29-2012, 05:37 PM
The fact that you held your temper is great! Something I'm working on!:gaah:

vtspyder
07-29-2012, 06:22 PM

Great stuff there! Was this in VT? Wouldn't surprise me!!!

spyderrock
07-29-2012, 07:34 PM
Great stuff there! Was this in VT? Wouldn't surprise me!!!

Hi Vt no this happened here in Alberta Canada where we were just voted as the worst drivers in the country :pray::pray:. It actually is pretty crazy here every kid has a good paying job and they all drive fancy lifted up trucks. You really have to pay attention when driving in the city or else you can be in trouble real quick. And about how I don't lose my temper well that is actually a pretty long story maybe not one for these pages. Lots of people are pretty brave in the confines of their car I think he was one of those guys. If I had stopped to have a "chat" with this guy it would not prove any thing, im way past that point in my life settling issues with violence. Would I have come out lucky sure unless he had a few tricks up his sleeve to. I was always trained to look and listen and im good at both, he really was just a scared little guy being brave behind glass. And yes maybe just maybe I will visit his work place.
And to Lamont where do I get a monkey sized for the RT:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

bruisersbaby
07-29-2012, 08:41 PM
My mom always told me, "Consider the source and rise above it". Just because they have to act ignorant does not mean we have to stoop to their level. It also proves that we who ryde Spyders are much more intelligent than certain cagers and do not need to use cursing, being made #1, and other various and sundry expressions.

:ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

spydaman60
07-29-2012, 08:51 PM
enough said! i'm glad that you got rid of the ants!nojoke

bone crusher
07-29-2012, 09:25 PM
that's a funny story...I've never heard that type of stuff but I'd find it really amusing if I did. Glad you took care of the ant issue....

Bob Denman
07-30-2012, 06:55 AM
And to Lamont where do I get a monkey sized for the RT:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:
Suburban Auto Group: I'm not sure exactly where they are, but I'm pretty sure that they're in the Pacific Northwest...
:thumbup:

Dikicep9
07-30-2012, 08:24 AM
Monday's are always manic. I needed that "trunk monkey"! I nearly fell off my chair laughing. Thanks! :roflblack:

Smokinspyder
07-30-2012, 11:06 AM
enough about the hater driving the corolla . Did you deal with the ants HA HA :yes:.

SpydrMtn
07-30-2012, 11:26 AM
Dont' argue with idiots; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Also it's like trying to teach a pig to sing, It annoys the pig and wastes your time.

Bob Denman
07-30-2012, 12:52 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_10_2.gif :hun:

Kratos
07-30-2012, 01:45 PM
I had the training wheel comment. As if any bike in the history of the free world ever put them on the front. I have found out something interesting though. You slap a performance exhaust like a HMF or hindle...something with some bite....those comments fade really fast.

And that is the truth....

billythekidd
07-30-2012, 06:46 PM
While I am a firm believer that no one should text and drive, and that name calling is really childish, but I have to take the other side and say if you had just minded your own business none of the dialog would have occurred. Yes, he was wrong, but in my opinion you were as well. Not only did you instigate the exchange, you furthered it along with the Corolla comment. I would not have called you the name he did but would have probably told you to f off and mind your business and not mine. We have police to do that (don't you in Canada) and if you really wanted to make a difference call them to let them handle the problem. Most here will not agree with this, but what is new.

Willy

katnapper
07-30-2012, 07:24 PM
So yesterday I was heading to the tree nursery to get some Doktor Doom to kill my ant problem.... ... i got rid of my ant problem.

Whats doktor Doom?

boborgera
07-30-2012, 08:56 PM
Whats doktor Doom?

Spider mite killer spray.

larrymz3
07-30-2012, 09:33 PM
Douchebags are all around us unfortunately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jerpinoy
07-31-2012, 12:12 AM

Good for you, I'll do the same

wyliec
07-31-2012, 07:12 AM
Most here will not agree with this, but what is new.

Willy

Whether or not I agree with what you say in regards to this incident is not why I'm responding. I do, however, agree with your above statement as applied in general.

Bob Denman
07-31-2012, 07:28 AM
Well I disagree; I agree! uhhh... No! Wait a minute! WHAT??? :shocked: :roflblack:

boborgera
07-31-2012, 08:25 AM
I think anyone who rides a Trike should have a plan when / if they encounter an idiot.

So i plan to meet next week to talk about planning a strategy session to discuss the next step towards forming a consensus to start the development of the rough draft for the implemention of my intetion to develop a, Plan. !! :ohyea:

wyliec
07-31-2012, 09:07 AM
I think anyone who rides a Trike should have a plan when / if they encounter an idiot.

So i plan to meet next week to talk about planning a strategy session to discuss the next step towards forming a consensus to start the development of the rough draft for the implemention of my intetion to develop a, Plan. !! :ohyea:

Would the plan be for an idiot in a toyota only or is this inclusive to all cars?

Did you used to be a gov't strategist? :joke:

Kratos
07-31-2012, 09:19 AM

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

wyliec
07-31-2012, 09:44 AM
Well I disagree; I agree! uhhh... No! Wait a minute! WHAT??? :shocked: :roflblack:

Bob,

That was code between billythekidd and I.

Bob Denman
07-31-2012, 09:45 AM
Did you used to be a gov't strategist? :joke:
Oh, he definitely was a government beaurocrat before he started to live... :thumbup: :roflblack:

boborgera
07-31-2012, 09:53 AM
Oh, he definitely was a government beaurocrat before he started to live... :thumbup: :roflblack:

Sought of i worked for the 3 stooge's, 65/67, Stopping domino's from falling, :mad:

dave01
07-31-2012, 10:12 AM
Maybe it was'nt the spyder at all.
You really need to watch out how you accessorize the Spyder.....and yourself.

currin20fan
07-31-2012, 12:10 PM
Here's my two cents..................you just can't fix stupid! :lecturef_smilie: Just saying....

Bob Denman
07-31-2012, 12:19 PM
We know that! They've been trying with me for years! :shocked: :gaah: :roflblack:

dannymax
07-31-2012, 03:32 PM

And a Plan 'B'?....What about a Plan 'B'? :dontknow:

mowin
07-31-2012, 09:00 PM
And a Plan 'B'?....What about a Plan 'B'? :dontknow:

Colt 1911....:popcorn::popcorn:

spyderrock
07-31-2012, 09:38 PM
While I am a firm believer that no one should text and drive, and that name calling is really childish, but I have to take the other side and say if you had just minded your own business none of the dialog would have occurred. Yes, he was wrong, but in my opinion you were as well. Not only did you instigate the exchange, you furthered it along with the Corolla comment. I would not have called you the name he did but would have probably told you to f off and mind your business and not mine. We have police to do that (don't you in Canada) and if you really wanted to make a difference call them to let them handle the problem. Most here will not agree with this, but what is new.

Willy

Willy maybe you don't agree because you are related to this A-hole. I was minding my own business, he was right in front of me when he slammed on his brakes to regain control(out of control Corolla :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:). I saw what was going to happen and slow down and when the truck that was beside him sped off I pulled up to kindly give him a word of advice, he did not take it to well :roflblack:. And yes we have RCMP here in Canada imaging that, I was employed by them for sometime. There are many people who get killed by idiots like this guy every summer here so maybe when he goes to court he can explain to the judge what the all important text was about. Maybe you should delete your post and not return to this thread I guess your not interested in the safety of yourself or others.

Littlebadwolf
08-01-2012, 04:50 AM
Anybody that starts harassing me while I'm driving usually stops when I aim my Drift video cam at them...can't figure that one out..:)

harrypottar
08-01-2012, 06:02 AM
Anybody that starts harassing me while I'm driving usually stops when I aim my Drift video cam at them...can't figure that one out..:)

:roflblack: Normally followed by,

Is.. Is that a camera... You filming this... You can't film me with out my permission.. Put that on YouTube and I'll sue..

Oh and that dialogue is just the wife while she climbing on the Goldwing...:p

Harry

dannymax
08-01-2012, 06:12 AM
Colt 1911....:popcorn::popcorn:

That works!! :clap::clap::clap:

Bob Denman
08-01-2012, 07:30 AM
I almost kind of like it too! :thumbup:
But then; we'd be making the News for all of the wrong reasons... :shocked: :gaah:

boborgera
08-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Hey, If you have to get violent Please don't use a gun, Use a knife instead , I'm getting tired of every time someone uses a gun the anti gun nuts come out of the woodwork.
Maybe cars should be outlawed, I know one anti gunner from Mass [the swimmer] that killed more people with his car than i did with my gun.

spyderrock
08-01-2012, 08:21 AM
Hey guys to all of you who stood up for me Thank You and to the two of you who think I was out of line let me explain this to you.

Where I live here in Alberta Canada we have a law that states absolutely no cell phone use while driving it came in affect 2 years ago. Now they just passed a distracted driving law this spring as well, if your brushing your teeth, shaving eating or you guessed it texting. The reason for this is thAt 2 years ago not far from my home some MORON killed a mom and her young son in a marked cross walk. There is a campaign here to report all drivers weather drunk or talking on a cell phone to the police. Now I probably should apologize to Billythekid but I wont. 10 years ago I was in a very bad wreck at work, I was hit by a drunk he could barley stand. That wreck caused me to have 6 back operations in which one of those I nearly lost my life from bleeding out. That incident has changed my life for ever. When I see an unsafe act I will speak up I am afraid of nothing,(ok I hate snakes). If we don't speak up idiots like the guy who was in front of me will kill more innocent people. The pain I went through and still going through, I would not wish that on anyone. Maybe if somebody had the F....en balls to tell the guy that hit me to go home I wouldn't be the way I am.

NOW YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY!!!

Bob Denman
08-01-2012, 08:21 AM
:agree: Bob! :thumbup: How about ground-up glass in the offender's food? :yikes: :barf:

boborgera
08-01-2012, 08:43 AM
Hey guys to all of you who stood up for me Thank You and to the two of you who think I was out of line let me explain this to you.

Where I live here in Alberta Canada we have a law that states absolutely no cell phone use while driving it came in affect 2 years ago. Now they just passed a distracted driving law this spring as well, if your brushing your teeth, shaving eating or you guessed it texting. The reason for this is thAt 2 years ago not far from my home some MORON killed a mom and her young son in a marked cross walk. There is a campaign here to report all drivers weather drunk or talking on a cell phone to the police. Now I probably should apologize to Billythekid but I wont. 10 years ago I was in a very bad wreck at work, I was hit by a drunk he could barley stand. That wreck caused me to have 6 back operations in which one of those I nearly lost my life from bleeding out. That incident has changed my life for ever. When I see an unsafe act I will speak up I am afraid of nothing,(ok I hate snakes). If we don't speak up idiots like the guy who was in front of me will kill more innocent people. The pain I went through and still going through, I would not wish that on anyone. Maybe if somebody had the F....en balls to tell the guy that hit me to go home I wouldn't be the way I am.

NOW YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY!!

Almost the same law in NJ, If you see a violator you can report it by calling on your cell 311 [pull over first]
The problem with that is You have to sign the complaint and appear in court, ''IF'' the cop's didn't see the infraction themselves !!

dannymax
08-01-2012, 10:33 AM
Hey, If you have to get violent Please don't use a gun, Use a knife instead

I see where you're coming from Bob, with the anti-gun folks 'n all but, the knife thing just doesn't work for me....too personal, too messy....too many do-gooders trying to disarm you, jeez....might have to hack up a whole street full before you can get away!!

And the justice system takes a dim view of such activity! :spyder:

FutureRyder
08-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Tasers.:shocked:

billythekidd
08-01-2012, 10:56 AM
There is a campaign here to report all drivers weather drunk or talking on a cell phone to the police.

Really, that part of your post says it all. Absolutely no appology necessary. Your actions although justified in your mind made no one safer. My response was not to question the guy in the car, he was defiantly wrong. My response was about your reaction. As you stated, and I said in my response, report the guy.

Willy

Daisyjoe
08-01-2012, 11:02 AM
Are the ants dead :dontknow:

Bob Denman
08-01-2012, 11:04 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_132.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_132.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_132.gif

spyderrock
08-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Are the ants dead :dontknow:

Daisyjoe the ANTS are dead dead dead:yes::yes::yes:, there is a product called Doktor Doom they have one for wasps bees(the bad kind), ants and aphids they all work in a day or two and this stuff is 100 % effective. Here I pay about 38 dollars a can, a bit bigger than a hair spray can, expensive as heck but well worth it.

Bob Denman
08-02-2012, 06:56 AM
Well I'm glad that this whole issue of the ants has finally been sorted out... :roflblack:

Ga Blue Knight
08-03-2012, 01:28 AM
You just would not believe how many times I was called a fagot and worse while i was an LE working on the job. Let's see M4 assault rifle, Glock pistol, body armor, grenades. They always say "Why dont you take all of that crap off and face me like a man" well no. I would rather just arrest you if you dont mind!You get the picture. If that's the way they see it there's just no helping it

harrypottar
08-03-2012, 06:10 AM
Did you know, when growing up in England that Faggots (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot_(food)) where in mouths of most households once a week, I know we had them for dinner once a week.

Back in my school days, you know gas lanterns, chalk and slate they where hand made by the local butcher.

Later on we would all be eating Brain Faggots, sounds awful, but Brain was the name of the manufacture of frozen faggots.

My memory taste buds still loves them but I have not had them for many years, I bet there not as good anymore.

This is an advert from the 1980's and yes its a real advert not some comedy sketch.

http://youtu.be/9y136zBVjBg

harry

dannymax
08-03-2012, 06:24 AM
Did you know, when growing up in England that Faggots (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot_(food)) where in mouths of most households once a week, I know we had them for dinner once a week.

Gotta be honest H/P, I never tried them but they don't SOUND very appetizing to me! :yikes:

Bob Denman
08-03-2012, 07:23 AM
:shocked: It might take some reorganizing of my perspective; but they do seem to hold some promise... :thumbup:
I can only imagine what the local butcher would do if I asked for them... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_1.gif

dannymax
08-03-2012, 07:31 AM
The "Should be served with peas" part kinda put me off....I can't stand them!! Now if it said...."Traditionally crumpled up over ice cream...." :ohyea:

harrypottar
08-03-2012, 08:12 AM
I suppose there the equivalent of meatloaf/meat balls.

Don't quote me on this, but from what I understand they where born out of rationing needs.

It was a way to get more meal for the money/supplies during world war II.

Take a bunch of pork scraps, mixed in with breadcrumbs and onions.

I have tried haggis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haggis) and thats not my cup of tea.

I remember faggots as a family comfort food, brings back memories of my childhood dinners with the family.

Which reminds me I should call my mother.:bowdown:

harry

dannymax
08-03-2012, 08:20 AM
Well, maybe after a dozen or so 'drams' but I'll probly just stick with the ice cream....that's my comfort food. :thumbup:

Bob Denman
08-03-2012, 08:43 AM
Which reminds me I should call my mother.:bowdown:

While you're on the phone with her; get the recipe! :shocked: :2thumbs:

Moms always have some secret and special way of putting together a meal; they rarely give up the entire recipe unless prodded a bit...

boborgera
08-03-2012, 08:44 AM
In England they also called Cigarette's Fags,.

dannymax
08-03-2012, 09:16 AM
"A Well Respected Man"---Kinks

"And he likes his own backyard
And he likes his fags the best"