PDA

View Full Version : BRP confirmation letter

draboo
08-12-2007, 09:37 PM
This is the letter I received after BRP received my deposit. It took around 2 weeks after the date on this letter (03/30) to get this confirmation letter.

Then,about a month after that,I recieved another letter stating that my jacket would be delivered to the dealer soon. I called there the next week and the dealer had them and sent mine out the next day.There are some baseball type spyder caps available,also.

I m not positive on the numbers,but I think that there is only 600 Spyders that are going to be delivered this fall. Some people seem to think that if the number in the last line of this letter is below 600 (mine is CERTIF=Y004hundred something..),you will recieve your machine yet this year. But if you look at the form,which you are Supposed to sign,(which I did not,cause I did this over the phone with a CC),BRP has a window of Oct 07 thru March 08. Pretty large amount of time.

Anyway..thought you may like a peek at what you should be recieving in the mail. ;D

Brad/draboo

http://webpages.charter.net/draboo/tomhall1%20007.JPG

Lamonster
08-12-2007, 10:26 PM
Looks like I need to call my dealer in the morning. I never got that. :dontknow:

TBB
08-13-2007, 06:28 AM
Lamont,

That's the form that prints from BRP's dealer site when they put your Spyder order in. It could be that the dealer decided to keep yours on file rather than mail it to you. We give ours to our customers the same day they give us a deposit. It can be done right there in the store online within minutes.

Definately call your dealer and tell them you want a copy of that certificate that's the only proof you have that your order was put through. You should have also received notification that your Spyder "1st Owner's Group" jacket has arrived. Most of the customers who ordered Spyder's before July 15th have received their jackets already. The rest are on the way.

TBB

Lamonster
08-13-2007, 07:10 AM
I'll give them a call in a few, thanks for the info. :bigthumbsup:

T-Bone©®™
08-13-2007, 08:07 AM
2500 production units the first run to be delivered Sept./Oct. that's from the several of the BRP guys at my Demo ride...

Lamonster
08-13-2007, 08:11 AM
2500 production units the first run to be delivered Sept./Oct. that's from the several of the BRP guys at my Demo ride...

man I hope they are right :hot: :2excited:

T-Bone©®™
08-13-2007, 08:45 AM
they knew me and my other bud were very interested in them, we got to hang around and fill in the empty spots on the other demo rides during the day. One of the guys said he was one of the designers if not lead designer, said the units we were riding were 125K apiece due to them all being custom made. They were letting us know that if we wanted one to put the deposit down now or most likely end up waiting for the second run.

Spyderman
08-13-2007, 09:24 AM
I received a different letter Saturday congratulating me and to notify me my jacket would arrive at the dealership late August and they would call to have me pick it up.

Lamonster
08-13-2007, 09:48 AM
they knew me and my other bud were very interested in them, we got to hang around and fill in the empty spots on the other demo rides during the day. One of the guys said he was one of the designers if not lead designer, said the units we were riding were 125K apiece due to them all being custom made. They were letting us know that if we wanted one to put the deposit down now or most likely end up waiting for the second run.

and you did what???? ;D

Lamonster
08-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Lamont,

That's the form that prints from BRP's dealer site when they put your Spyder order in. It could be that the dealer decided to keep yours on file rather than mail it to you. We give ours to our customers the same day they give us a deposit. It can be done right there in the store online within minutes.

Definately call your dealer and tell them you want a copy of that certificate that's the only proof you have that your order was put through. You should have also received notification that your Spyder "1st Owner's Group" jacket has arrived. Most of the customers who ordered Spyder's before July 15th have received their jackets already. The rest are on the way.

TBB

Looks like I didn't notice that mine is a Pre-Order/ Worksheet. I did get that but it looks a little different than the one above. Guess I won't worry about it now. :redfaced:

T-Bone©®™
08-13-2007, 11:41 AM
and you did what???? ;D

messedup and didn't put my deposit down,,, :redfaced: