PDA

View Full Version : Just foud out I'm getting an early birthday gift :)

kawakii
07-27-2012, 11:56 PM
Just found out that Jake ordered me an early birthday gift so I can use it while we are on our week long trip to the Adirondacks and during the Spyders in the Adirondacks Rally in August :) So excited to get my new Shark Evoline 3 ST Lumi Helmet -- just came off pre-order yesterday and should be here Monday or Tuesday !

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/shark-evoline-3-st-moovit-lumi-helmet

Can't wait to get it -- have wanted it since it came out in Europe 6 months ago ! He knew I wouldnt buy it for myself or at least would put it off because of the price for awhile so he just took the decision away from me ! Gotta love him <3

Review to come !

SpyderAnn01
07-28-2012, 12:20 AM
He sounds like a keeper. Happy birthday and enjoy your new helmet.

Arr MiHardies
07-28-2012, 12:34 AM
I've been wanting a shark. But now I must have the glow in the dark one.

Mama Phoenix
07-28-2012, 12:55 AM
He sounds like a keeper. Happy birthday and enjoy your new helmet.
:agree: Happy, happy Birthday to you!

Bob Denman
07-28-2012, 06:46 AM
I've been wanting a shark. But now I must have the glow in the dark one.
To match the rest of the glow from your Spyder??? :shocked:

Arr MiHardies
07-28-2012, 11:03 AM
To match the rest of the glow from your Spyder??? :shocked:

Yep. I had been considering putting lights on my helmet, but no where to mount the battery. Tough the only glow in the dark one is black. Rather have silver to match my Spyder.

Arr MiHardies
07-28-2012, 11:05 AM
Oh yeah, and happy birthday!

Bob Denman
07-28-2012, 12:41 PM
Yep. I had been considering putting lights on my helmet, but no where to mount the battery. Tough the only glow in the dark one is black. Rather have silver to match my Spyder.

Could you rig up a spot at the base of the helmet in back where a battery pack could be attached? :dontknow:

I'm thinking Gloryders on each side!! :2thumbs:

kawakii
07-28-2012, 01:53 PM
The have a silver version but it is part of the shark evoline 2 line. Rev zilla carries it ;)

ARtraveler
07-28-2012, 01:54 PM
Happy Birthday and :congrats: on the new helmet. Let us know how you like it.

Arr MiHardies
07-29-2012, 12:39 AM
Happy Birthday and :congrats: on the new helmet. Let us know how you like it.

Ive been wanting an evoline. good to know they are back out. but its always hard to know if it will fit the shape of my head. Helmets tend to be made for oval or round heads. mine is more squared off. :P

kawakii
07-29-2012, 07:43 AM
I will shark helmets ate definitely made more for oval to round shaped heads. Hoping that this helmet will hit as well as the shark jakes owns.