PDA

View Full Version : Oil Changes @ Honda East Toledo!

HondaEast
07-27-2012, 10:52 AM
BRP & Honda East Toledo are pleased to introduce a new optimized Can-Am roadster maintenance schedule with a few key changes and additions that will enhance owner satisfaction. Over the past years, customers - especially Spyder RT owners - have been expressing their concern about higher than-expected maintenance costs. Several actions were put in place to reduce customers' maintenance costs.

A new maintenance chart and less-demanding schedule for a few critical items such as:

New longer intervals between oil changes

New improved engine oil filter
New improved HCM filter/cover (transmission oil filter and cover)
These filters improve oil filtration and also improve SE5 shifting performance.

Less need for valve adjustments and done at longer intervals

All registered owners of a Can-Am roadster ('08-12, except California) will receive an updated maintenance schedule booklet to add to your Operator's Guide.
A new faster and simpler method for performing oil changes on the Spyder RT thanks to newly designed panels. (Can-Am Spyder RT owners will receive a voucher in the mail entitling them to get a new panel free of charge only if you schedule an oil change at Honda East Toledo)

Honda East Toledo offers oil changes at competitive prices.

RT - $150 + oil & tax (2 hours)
RS - $75 + oil & tax (1 hour)

Call our service department to set up an appointment @ 1-877-437-1631 ex. 71 :2thumbs:

*Remember to mention/bring your mailed voucher from BRP to receive a FREE panel for easier oil changes!*

pwilbarger
07-27-2012, 10:10 PM
My RT-S was dropped off Thurs for service and oil and filter change. Randy told me you did not have the new filters or new trans filter housing which I thought are required for the extended oil change intervals. If you do have them please let Randy know so I get them installed at this change.
TIA
Phil

Spyder Phyl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HondaEast
07-28-2012, 08:47 AM
My RT-S was dropped off Thurs for service and oil and filter change. Randy told me you did not have the new filters or new trans filter housing which I thought are required for the extended oil change intervals. If you do have them please let Randy know so I get them installed at this change.
TIA
Phil

Spyder Phyl

I talked to Randy and you will be getting all the new filters and housings. He will also installed the new access panel. When you come in to pick your spyder up be sure to bring in your mailed voucher from BRP in order to get the panel for free.

fastfraser
07-28-2012, 06:28 PM
2 hours for pros to change oil in a RT .:yikes::yikes::yikes: Must admit I like your shop rate though .:thumbup: 75 bucks an hour .

harrypottar
07-28-2012, 08:11 PM
2 hours for pros to change oil in a RT .:yikes::yikes::yikes: Must admit I like your shop rate though .:thumbup: 75 bucks an hour .

They properly do more than just change the oil, I just had my 3k oil change that included.

Oil and Filter.
Coolant top off.
Reset tension and alignment of drive belt.
Lube Suspension arms.
Adjust parking brake.
brake inspection.
General Bike inspection.

Software update.

Labour $115.

Parts $127.89

Total $242.89

Peace of mind priceless.

harry

pwilbarger
07-29-2012, 09:32 PM
GREAT! Thanks very much. It is much appreciated. We are planning a trip and I wanted the upgrade prior to departure. Elka shocks (3) are also on my list but not for a while. Who do I talk to about them when I'm ready.
Thanks again,

Spyder Phyl

pwilbarger
07-29-2012, 10:13 PM

Honda East also quoted me $75/hr.

Spyder Phyl

HondaEast
07-30-2012, 09:16 AM
GREAT! Thanks very much. It is much appreciated. We are planning a trip and I wanted the upgrade prior to departure. Elka shocks (3) are also on my list but not for a while. Who do I talk to about them when I'm ready.
Thanks again,

Spyder Phyl

You would want to talk to Brandon about Elka shocks for your spyder. You can reach him at 1-877-437-1631 ex. 36 or email him at Brandon@hondaeasttoledo.com

pwilbarger
07-30-2012, 01:05 PM
TNX

Spyder Phyl