PDA

View Full Version : HDXBONES

grumpybob
07-26-2012, 10:59 AM
Hope to see you Conn. riders Horseheads this weekend. Nan and I are staying at the Hilton again this year. We are looking foward to seeing everybody that shows up for this great benefit ride.

Jimmy Neutron
07-26-2012, 11:15 AM
Hope to see you Conn. riders Horseheads this weekend. Nan and I are staying at the Hilton again this year. We are looking foward to seeing everybody that shows up for this great benefit ride.
Are You talking about Horseheads Ny

grumpybob
07-26-2012, 12:00 PM
Are You talking about Horseheads Ny

Yes! The annual Troopride to benefit the Fort Drum USO is held there.

Jimmy Neutron
07-26-2012, 12:27 PM
Yes! The annual Troopride to benefit the Fort Drum USO is held there.
I live about 20 minutes from there.. Happy riding man..

grumpybob
07-26-2012, 12:43 PM
I live about 20 minutes from there.. Happy riding man..

Come on up and ride with us. You won't regret it. You can register Sat. morning I think.

Do a search on troopride Horseheads NY on the net to get all the particulars.

We go down to Wellsboro once a year, great place. Have friends in Morris, they have Icelandic Sheepdogs.

Jimmy Neutron
07-26-2012, 12:52 PM
Come on up and ride with us. You won't regret it. You can register Sat. morning I think.

Do a search on troopride Horseheads NY on the net to get all the particulars.

We go down to Wellsboro once a year, great place. Have friends in Morris, they have Icelandic Sheepdogs.

Thats awesome I will try I get very few saturdays off.. And you should come down Sat the 22nd of sept. Having a big ride here and trying to get as many Spyders as possible..

grumpybob
07-26-2012, 01:02 PM
Thats awesome I will try I get very few saturdays off.. And you should come down Sat the 22nd of sept. Having a big ride here and trying to get as many Spyders as possible..

Hope you can make it!!

Have two of my dogs entered in agility competition Sept. 21, 22, 23. Paid the entry fees already or I would do that ride!!

We will be going to Rock Run in Patton Pa. to ATV either before the 21st. or after the 23rd, then stop at Wellsboro and Morris. Girl has vacation those two weeks.

Jimmy Neutron
07-26-2012, 01:35 PM
Hope you can make it!!

Have two of my dogs entered in agility competition Sept. 21, 22, 23. Paid the entry fees already or I would do that ride!!

We will be going to Rock Run in Patton Pa. to ATV either before the 21st. or after the 23rd, then stop at Wellsboro and Morris. Girl has vacation those two weeks.

Well when you do stop by here.. We are right off the rt 15 look for the Orange Kubota tractors that is us,, Hope to see you sometime.. Happy riding