PDA

View Full Version : Dealership comments?

FutureRyder
07-25-2012, 01:08 PM
I know there's a thread mentioning dealerships that Spyderlovers have had good things to say about (focused on service).
I'm looking at purchasing a Spyder in the very near future (next week maybe). Leaders Marine in Kalamazoo seems to have some deals that dealerships near me can't touch.
Any good or bad experiences there? What I've read in reviews online (not many plus, it's online :D) seems to be a mixed bag.

Off to work, so I won't be able to reply for some time.

Thanks for any advice that's offered

NancysToy
07-25-2012, 01:45 PM
We have purchased all three Spyders at Leaders. They have been a dealer from day one, and have a well-qualified Spyder tech.

FutureRyder
07-26-2012, 01:50 AM
Thanks NancysToy

phj
07-26-2012, 06:08 AM
I know there's a thread mentioning dealerships that Spyderlovers have had good things to say about (focused on service).
I'm looking at purchasing a Spyder in the very near future (next week maybe). Leaders Marine in Kalamazoo seems to have some deals that dealerships near me can't touch.
Any good or bad experiences there? What I've read in reviews online (not many plus, it's online :D) seems to be a mixed bag.

Off to work, so I won't be able to reply for some time.

Thanks for any advice that's offered

You may also want to give Ken a call at Fox Shawmut Hills in GR, great out the door price and their serivce is great and will do most repairs while you wait.