PDA

View Full Version : Central Arkansas Spyder Ride, Morning ride on August 4, 2012

Chuckster
07-24-2012, 07:58 PM
Greetings everyone.

It is summer in Arkansas and we all know what that means. High temperatures and humidity. However, Spyder riders want to ride so here we go.

We will meet at Bradford Marine in North Little Rock and be ready to leave at 7:30 AM on Saturday, August 4, 2012. Please be full of fuel when you arrive.

We will ride for an hour or so and stop for breakfast in El Paso at the junction of Hwy 5 and Hwy 64.

After breakfast, we will see what the weather is doing and either call it a day or ride for awhile longer. Either way, we will get some saddle time in and enjoy the ride and the company.

I especially hope that the new riders can join us as well as everyone else.

Also, please mark your calenders for Faran's ride in Searcy for the "Ride for foster children" on September 22, 2012. That will be a fun and worthwhile event.

Please call if you have any questions.

Chuckster (501)804-0639

samewok
07-24-2012, 08:11 PM
Greetings everyone.

It is summer in Arkansas and we all know what that means. High temperatures and humidity. However, Spyder riders want to ride so here we go.

We will meet at Bradford Marine in North Little Rock and be ready to leave at 7:30 AM on Saturday, August 4, 2012. Please be full of fuel when you arrive.

We will ride for an hour or so and stop for breakfast in El Paso at the junction of Hwy 5 and Hwy 64.

After breakfast, we will see what the weather is doing and either call it a day or ride for awhile longer. Either way, we will get some saddle time in and enjoy the ride and the company.

I especially hope that the new riders can join us as well as everyone else.

Also, please mark your calenders for Faran's ride in Searcy for the "Ride for foster children" on September 22, 2012. That will be a fun and worthwhile event.

Please call if you have any questions.

Chuckster (501)804-0639I will have to work that weekend. but i think i am off for Faran's ride.

FaranH
07-24-2012, 09:24 PM
Thanks, Chuck. I'm hoping to be there for the 4th and may just meet up in El Paso.

I'll post more details about the September 22nd event, but it's more of a parade (honoring the 39th Infantry Brigade) to kick off the Foster Friends Festival than a ride. But there's also a car and bike show and I'd love to get some Spyders entered!

Hope to see y'all soon!

Cruzr Joe
07-24-2012, 09:46 PM
My wife and i plan on being there for the 4th, my brother in law and his wife will probably go also, looking forward to meeting some Spyder Riders.

Joe

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD

Farmboy
07-25-2012, 05:57 AM
Do not know if I will make it or not. Bike at cowtown awaiting for parts to come in. Talked to Len and he has no idea when throttle body will be in. Between two dealers, bike been the shop going on 5 weeks now.

FaranH
07-25-2012, 06:54 AM
Do not know if I will make it or not. Bike at cowtown awaiting for parts to come in. Talked to Len and he has no idea when throttle body will be in. Between two dealers, bike been the shop going on 5 weeks now.

That stinks! Not only have you not been able to ride, you haven't been able to do any modifications. :yikes: Are you in withdrawal?

Cruzr Joe
07-25-2012, 03:09 PM
Where are all the central Arkansas riders???

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD

Littlebadwolf
07-25-2012, 03:15 PM
I'd love to do some riding in Arkansas...Was stationed there from 88-91 and spent a lot of time exploring the countryside...Heber Springs...Little Red River and the White River...terrific roads, great trout fishing, food is unreal and people are friendly...

Farmboy
07-25-2012, 03:28 PM
That stinks! Not only have you not been able to ride, you haven't been able to do any modifications. :yikes: Are you in withdrawal?

Yea some what... cant think of any thing else to do to her. Just be glad to get her out of the spyderspital so I can see ya again and ride. :doorag:

ornerydog7
07-25-2012, 03:30 PM
Hey Chuck, sounds good. I plan on being there unless works gets in the way again.

Ralph

ArkTerry
08-02-2012, 07:21 AM
I will have to skip this one. Too far to drive to start that early and for a partial day in this heat, etc... Look forward to Fall rides with group!!!

FaranH
08-03-2012, 04:01 PM
I'm definitely going on the ride, but still don't know if I'm meeting y'all in Sherwood or just meeting you in El Paso for breakfast. I'm assuming we're NOT eating at McDonald's. :pray:

See you in the morning! :doorag:

samewok
08-03-2012, 04:14 PM
I will not be there not because of work. I am in the hospital. Hope to get out Sunday.
it is heart blockage.

FaranH
08-03-2012, 10:46 PM
I will not be there not because of work. I am in the hospital. Hope to get out Sunday.
it is heart blockage.

Sure hate to hear that! I hope you get a good report and get out soon!:pray: