PDA

View Full Version : Hey Darrel, got a great idea

Lamonster
08-10-2007, 08:37 PM
This would be a great ride to follow Sportbikes with and take killer video. I'm pretty sure you could keep up with them no problem and because the Spyder won't be leaning too much it should really do a good job at video taping the rider ahead. Might make your payments. :doorag:

Wildrice
11-27-2015, 01:42 PM
This would be a great ride to follow Sportbikes with and take killer video. I'm pretty sure you could keep up with them no problem and because the Spyder won't be leaning too much it should really do a good job at video taping the rider ahead. Might make your payments. :doorag:

Thanks for the tip Lamont--I haven't had a payment (except for credit cards) in 2 decades. I'm big on independance--:clap:

Your products installed on my F3's are working great. Keep up your high quality standards.

Hey Lamont---do you hang Christmas lights on the lower roofs---I'm a buyer for that too :-)
Darrell

Bob Denman
11-27-2015, 01:48 PM
:oldpost:

wyliec
11-27-2015, 06:14 PM
:oldpost:

Do you have any idea what Lamont was referring to?

Bob Denman
11-27-2015, 06:20 PM
Certainly not from a conversation that started over 8 years' ago... :shocked:
Lamont started this place on August 7th; this conversation started only three days into SpyderLovers existence...

Wildrice
11-28-2015, 09:44 AM
Certainly not from a conversation that started over 8 years' ago... :shocked:
Lamont started this place on August 7th; this conversation started only three days into SpyderLovers existence...

Very inaccurate clock time--I've only been a member since Apr/May 2015.
Darrell

robmorg
11-28-2015, 12:40 PM
Very inaccurate clock time--I've only been a member since Apr/May 2015.
Darrell :)

May have been a different Darrel. But if that's true he couldn't have had a better forum avatar than yours. Your avatar is great. :thumbup:

Bob Denman
11-28-2015, 01:52 PM
:agree: :firstplace: